Originally Posted by FRCBobby
You HAVE 8 credits on the cable that you have in your possession, so the 8 credits were delivered, you would ask for payment for 2 credits because you only had to purchase 2 credits. Its really not that hard for me to grasp. If you will send me the 8 credits back I will give you a full refund.
I will contact Paypal about it and go from there on refunding the credits. Sorry for not knowing the full details of these complaints I don't think I have ever filed one and don't have to deal with it often.
I only have 8 credits because I posted this thread.
On Friday when this unit arrived I had NO CREDITS, (And it was a week late at that point) so on Saturday when you had not answered me (I started contact attempts Friday Afternoon 9/9/11) I filed a claim like any rational person would who had sent cash and had 2 issues with the seller and no contact.
It was not until Monday Morning that you decided to get back to me so for 3 days I had NO CREDITS and my Dyno Session was SATURDAY.
Is it clear yet?
1) Item was paid for over 2 weeks ago
2) Item did not ship for a week due to an error made by your partner (So you told me)
3) Dyno Session had to be rescheduled to next Saturday (9/10)
4) Item Arrived 9/9 in the afternoon but there was no registration information just a cable and cd. No 8 credits, no software code nothing nor a purchase record to prove purchase and possible get that information from HP Tuners.
5) You were contacted immediately with no answer.
6) This thread was made
7) Saturday Morning with 8 missing credits still I filed a paypal claim.
8) I had to pay to use someone elses HP Tuners and for 2 credits which cost me 130
9) Monday you finally decide its time to handle a business transaction you have botched for the last 2 weeks. But cry about the original requested refund amount that reflect less than the cost of 8 credits (I guess I should not have been nice and said 399.92 instead of just 300)
10) you delay this long on the refund playing games with a customer who paid when promised and has been dicked around for over 2 weeks now on an easy transaction.
Thats still a long break down but hopefully I don't need to get out MS Paint.