LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

2nd let down by Sho-mespeed

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2nd let down by Sho-mespeed

Guess I am going to give up on these guys. I first tried them because they were a sponsor here on LS1tech. I figured I would give them a try since they were a sponsor and had very good prices. But dealing with them is too much of a hassle.

The first transaction was on some bolts and head studs. Took forever to get and they had to be constantly followed up on. They assured me that they were going through some changes so I figured I would try them one more time. Again, they had a good price, but it is nothing but a hassle.

Today, I saw them selling a Melling oil pump on ebay and again a good price and a name I recognized. They just refunded my payment causing it to be held for 3-4 business days by paypal and then they relisted the item for $10 more. I didn't get contacted by them or anything, just a refund and a hold on my refund. I am sorry, if I list something or say something I will do it even if I have to eat $10. This is just poor business.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:02 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a fuel pump through them and paid extra for shipping to make sure it got here on Friday and when it didnt I called them. I kept getting excuses that they couldnt access their online USPS account and would call me back. They never called back, so I called again on Saturday, they still couldnt tell me anything. Pump ended up showing up on Tuesday even though I paid extra and was assured it would show up on Friday. They never could tell me after 4 calls where my pump was and the only way I found out where it was, was when it showed up in my mail box THREE days late. Normally three days late wouldnt be a problem but I specifically told them I had a customer coming in from out of town and I absolutely had to have it by Saturday so I paid extra to make sure it was there by Friday. They didnt even offer to refund the extra they charged me on shipping. Ill never buy anything from them again and would recommend not buying from them either.

Quick Reply: 2nd let down by Sho-mespeed