LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

THUNDER RACING Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THUNDER RACING Customer Service

Called yesterday to see what was up with my order talked to James. He was extremely nice, explained that they were just waiting on the springs from patriot to ship the package out, so I said thats fine and got off the phone. Well today I got the bright idea that if they went ahead and shipped the cam and pushrods I could get an early start on it and just swap the springs when they came. I called thunder expecting to shut me down. To my suprise, i purposed the idea and was returned a yes answer. This is my second time dealing with Thunder and I have ALWAYS had a nice friendly person and great service. I will 100% be a lifetime thunder racing customer. Thanks So much guys!

I didnt get the guy I talked to's name today but he was also very friendly!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

UPDATE:

Called back a week later, and they are waiting on cam shafts now, so Im not too sure whats going on lol. Said it will ship jan 2nd. So we will see.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

UPDATE:

Called again this week and said they got the springs and were waiting for the cam to arrive on friday and I should have it by next week. I ordered it December 5th. Idk if I am being irrational or what. Ive been polite. I understand it was the christmas season and everything gets a biut crazy. I guess if its not shipped by next week i Will be cancelling my order. Things are going downhill. Ive had my car apart for almost a full month now just waiting on the parts, the downtime is killing me.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Update cancelled order and ordered from Geoff at EPS

Seems as if others are having the same issues

Originally Posted by shadyltd2690
I ordered my ****** cam nov 23.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:18 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I tried calling for a week to order a TFS install kit for stock rockers and couldn't ever get anybody on the phone nor anyone to return a message. Wound up making my own.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Is the company going under, or is their customer service just going down the toilet?
Old 02-24-2012, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

Some members attempt to flatter and give positive feedback during the early stage of an order in the "hope" their nice gesture will help them with the processing of their orders and customer service - how did that work out?? In the end it only makes one look foolish. It pays to wait till the transaction is complete or cancelled.

Last edited by AlohaC5; 02-24-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

I agree. Always wait to post feedback. Some of these companies on here could care less about you. Not saying all, but there are a few. I ran into one a couple weeks ago. It's sad some of these companies exist.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...g-sponsor.html
Old 02-24-2012, 12:04 PM
12 Second Club

Ill +1 For Thunder Racing.

I purchased a cam package from Thunder last year but, Had a shitload of questions. Spoke with several people in sales, Mechanics and had all the answers and help I needed. Quality customer service throughout the hole deal, pre order, ordering and install. I spoke with Jon from Thunder several times during the install and a year later im still a very happy customer. Thanks Thunder for all your tips, opinions and support thru my build.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like they're starting to go under. A lot of people are having troubles. Ski, your dealing with them might have been right before they started to go down.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I had the same issue. Ordered a cam kit and a bunch of other stuff from them at the beginning of December. After waiting weeks and having to keep calling them and being told I should have my parts next week every time. Next week ended up turning into next month I finally canceled my order. Ordered from Vengeance Racing and got my stuff in about a week. I have had good luck dealing with them in the past but after experiencing such poor customer service I would not recommend them any longer. Texas-speed or Vengeance Racing are a better more reliable option.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2QUIK4U
I had the same issue. Ordered a cam kit and a bunch of other stuff from them at the beginning of December. After waiting weeks and having to keep calling them and being told I should have my parts next week every time. Next week ended up turning into next month I finally canceled my order. Ordered from Vengeance Racing and got my stuff in about a week. I have had good luck dealing with them in the past but after experiencing such poor customer service I would not recommend them any longer. Texas-speed or Vengeance Racing are a better more reliable option.
Thank you sir for your kind words!

Quick Reply: THUNDER RACING Customer Service