LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Not so sure about Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Not so sure about Thunder Racing

I ordered a TA Performance Girdle. When I ordered it, its said wait 1 to 2 business days for shipping information to be emailed...never recieved that email so I decided to call and here is what I was told and how that went.

Monday - They called TA Perf. to check on it and order will drop ship from TA Perf. later today and I should have tracking info later in the evening - never happened.

Tuesday - Same exact thing as Monday.

Wednesday - Same thing as Monday but I was told to call back later for shipping information. Called back later and was told it would not ship until Thursday morning.

Thursday - Same thing again...At this point I told them that I did not believe what they were telling me and wanted some real answers. They put me on hold for Angie, as I waited for almost an hour on hold for her...and she told me the some thing...blah blah blah I called TA Perf...blah blah blah it will ship later today...blah blah blah I will send you the tracking info when it does. FYI the blah blah blahs are what I was thinking at this point because it is EXACTLY the same thing I have heard everyday this week. Although to my amazement at this point I did get tracking information and then a week or so later my girdle cover came in. It did however, not have the Thunder Racing Logo on it like it was supposed to but I think now that I would rather not have it on it.

Just to be clear, my issue with them is ABSOLUTELY NOT that they did not have the cover in stock and that it took quite a bit longer than I orginally anticipated to get it. My issue with them is that they were clearly not honest with me about the status of my order each day when I called them. Everyday it was the same line of BS. The customer service rep put me on hold, called TA Performance, then assured me that my order would ship later today. You can only tell a person that so many days in a row before they realize it is BS. I would have been perfectly happy if they just told me the truth that the part was backordered or whatever the problem with it was on their end!!

Quick Reply: Not so sure about Thunder Racing