LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thunder racing

I have bought several things from thunder. My first big purchase (2-3 years ago) everything was fine. Got all the parts in a timely manner. I then order some injectors and waited 4 months and just kept getting the run around so I cancelled my order and bought elsewhere. Then me being a dumby bought yet another big order (cam package, gauges etc about 2 grand worth or more) and had a few problems with stuff being on back order. No big deal they got it to me pretty quick. But my boost gauge auto meter did not work correctly. So I called John at thunder and he told me to send it back and they will send me a new one. So sent the gauge and sender. Well I called a week later to see if he got it and after trying 5 or so times I finally got ahold of someone (and this is calling during business hours) they got it and sent it off to auto meter and I should hear something in about a week or two. Well that was 4 going on 5 months ago. I call once a week if I get ahold of someone and to see what's up. The last three times it has been sent. So if I were you I would take your business else where. They have horrible customer service. I know I will never purchase anything again from them! Hope this saves someone a huge hassle.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update! Called John today and told him I still have not seen the gauge( according to him he sent it the past two weeks I have called) so he said he can do two things. Order me one from a vendor or give me my cash back. I told him to give me my money I don't wanna wait another few months and he hung up on me. I can understand if I was being a dick but I was polite and he hung up. Haha where do they find people to work like this McDonald's?! I will keep you posted if I get the money back.

Quick Reply: Thunder racing