LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RPM Transmissions is the place to go!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 08:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking RPM Transmissions is the place to go!

Ill preface this a bit, after we swapped another engine and trans into my 01 B4C. It started leaking oil from the first time we fired it up. Thought it was rear main seal. Since I was wanting to do a stall and trans anyway. I started looking for a shop to do it all at once. I got close to going the cheap route, some local trans shop in Indy area. I talked to Jeremy a few times and he convinced me to do it right the first time. So that is where it went and I couldn't be happier with the work done or the customer service.

That leak we thought was the rear main ended up being the rear cover gasket, and they pulled the trans back out, diagnosed where it was coming from, and got the part and fixed it for me. That is going the extra mile for your customer!

Jeremy is the man to deal with too, he answered all my questions, and always got back to me quick whether it was PM, text, or call. And I love the vig 3600 that was spec'd out for me. Drivability and performance are awesome. I need a good tire now though!

If you are looking for any trans work, RPM is the way to go.