LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Double D Mods customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 07:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Double D Mods customer service

Ok here is my issue. I paid to have my bezel modified on 3/8/13. I sent the bezel out the same day. This was on a Friday. That same night someone posted a double d mod bezel for sale on tech that he decided not to use anymore and it was new so I bought it to avoid waiting 4-5 weeks on mine to get done. I called Double D on Monday 3/11/13 to cancel the order. I spoke with Devan. (Her customer service was GREAT by the way) I asked could I just exchange my bezel for mounting brackets since I didn't need the work done anymore. She said that was fine and would issue a refund for $90 flat when the bezel arrived and also send out the brackets to me. I checked the tracking on the bezel and it arrived on 3/13/13 so I called and made sure it was received. Devan said it was received and would get the refund processed and would ship the brackets the next day. A week or so goes by and the refund still hadn't posted. So I emailed Dennis on 3/22/13 and asked what the deal was with my refund. He responded with.....

"
Hi Devin

We have refunded half this to you and owe you 36.40 yet

Your bezel sent to us was missing the clips to mount the bezel. So I asked our Devan to email you and let you know as soon as we get the clips.

We need to clips to install a bezel when they are sent to a customer

Without them its useless to us. So please send the clips.

Sorry for confusion as I made an error in refunding subtracting the 20.00 for the bezel and not allowing for credit

In will issue a check for 36.40 for the difference and get it ready to mail but we need the clips for the back for the bezel please. Sorry for all the confusion as when someone places an order then changes everything it really messes things up due to not wanting to wait for the item to be shipped.

Dennis"

My issue with this is damn near 2 weeks goes by and I was not notified by phone nor email that the clips where needed before they could process the rest of my refund. An honestly the money that was to be refunded was for the service I was going to have done, not for the bezel itself so why the **** would you only refund half my money over some cheap clips. How much are the clips worth anyway?? 50 cent?? I sent him another message about the hold up on my money over some clips that I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY NEEDED! So he responds saying he will refund the other half of my money because he's "tired of dealing with me". Not sure what his problem was that day. Smh. Let me remind this was on a Friday also. I started to do a chargeback that Monday but they told me to give em 30 business days. The money finally popped up in my account on 3/27/13. I still sent in the clips but Devan said the envelope came ripped open.

2nd part to this: The bezel I bought from the tech member came with a sheet and pre-paid postage from double d saying they will buy your old bezel and pay $20 if its in good condition. I had another bezel laying around WITH CLIPS that I boxed up and dropped off at fedex. That was last month on 3/29/13 that I sent that out. I called 2 weeks ago and talked to Devan an she said it was received and asked if I wanted the money sent to my paypal. I told her yes. She said that they would get that processed. Its been 2 weeks since that and still no contact or $20. I don't know what the deal is with these guys but I decided to just say **** it. Im not really stressing the $20 just wanted to let u guys know. Devan's customer was great but Dennis on the other hand is hard to work with.

Quick Reply: Double D Mods customer service