LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

answer my emails racetronix

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default answer my emails racetronix

I need my hot wire instructions for F98 I've sent you 4 straight emails no reply when I had to purchase a filter sock that you never put in my fuel pump kit u answered within 10 minutes. When it comes to giving customers what they need for installation you guys need to step it up.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

have you tried the forums?

http://racetronix.info/

i know it is not optimal, but it is what is currently available.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Aric W. is trying to start trouble yet again.
He has lied non-stop about the source of his purchase and tried to place blame on us for missing parts / instructions that were included with a car he bought from a third party. The parts were supposedly sourced through Thunder Racing by the previous car owner which would have been well over a year ago since TR went bankrupt / closed spring 2013 and had not ordered these parts from us for months before that.

You can see Aric W. trying to grasp at straws in this closed thread because we called him out on his lies.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...tructions.html

We directed this customer to our support forum where he was granted access. Our server shows the document transfer to his IP 70.210.226.200 and yet he posted the following 09/03/2014 as well as creating this new thread.

Originally Posted by purple turtle
Crickets my *** I'm trying to get instructions end of story I got them off of another tech member who went through garbage and has sent me what I'm looking for. No help due to racetronix.
Aric W. has burned his bridge with us so he can seek help elsewhere for his second-hand parts.

It is time for the forum admins to shut this bad actor down!

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 09-05-2014, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont know what to say, so I will add this smilie

have a good weekend Racetronix
Old 09-05-2014, 02:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by jdoyle
i dont know what to say, so I will add this smilie

have a good weekend Racetronix
We should point out that our support forum has proven to be far more effective than phone support. It is somewhat hypocritical of people to spend countless hours these forums to seek tech advice (+trash vendors) and yet complain about the same format for product support. We understand that having someone to console customers on the other end of the phone may give some people a warm and fuzzy feeling but it is not an efficient means to provide support when most people have jobs during normal business hours.

Our forum offers 24/7 access to technical documents and answers to many commonly asked questions, diagnostic procedures etc. There are no M-F 9-5 restrictions, sitting on hold or long distance fees. Customers can easily determine what tools and tests they need to properly diagnose their problem. Techs regularly monitor the forum even outside of regular business hours if additional help is required.

Customers who prefer old-school phone support can always make their purchase through a dealer.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<

Last edited by Racetronix; 09-05-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Racetronix
We should point out that our support forum has proven to be far more effective than phone support. It is somewhat hypocritical of people to spend countless hours these forums to seek tech advice (+trash vendors) and yet complain about the same format for product support. We understand that having someone to console customers on the other end of the phone may give some people a warm and fuzzy feeling but it is not an efficient means to provide support when most people have jobs during normal business hours.

Our forum offers 24/7 access to technical documents and answers to many commonly asked questions, diagnostic procedures etc. There are no M-F 9-5 restrictions, sitting on hold or long distance fees. Customers can easily determine what tools and tests they need to properly diagnose their problem. Techs regularly monitor the forum even outside of regular business hours if additional help is required.

Customers who prefer old-school phone support can always make their purchase through a dealer.
I should clear something up. The reason that I posted that I don't know what to say has nothing to do with the way you handled the situation Racetronix. I posted I don't know what to say because of the way purple turtle handled the situation. It seemed immature.

I 100% understand where you are coming from. The beauty of the forum is everything is there 24/7, as you stated. With forum support, everyone wins. I think the issue people have is they are so familiar with how they have had their issues handled in the past that when they have a situation with your product, their first reaction is to reach for the telephone. Most of the time, if I have a problem NOW, I can pick up the phone and get a solution NOW.

Do you tell customers about what I bolded and underlined above before they purchase to give them fair warning? Or what about signing them up for the support forum immediately after the purchase? If you did, you might not have to wear your flame suit so often. That last sentence was just a friendly poke.

Quick Reply: answer my emails racetronix