LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SDPC don't honor their advertised prices!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 05:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SDPC don't honor their advertised prices!

On 11/27 i was searching around the vendors sites looking for some sales on NW 102mm TB's for two projects i have going on i happen to go to SD's site and they had the TB's listed at a real good discounted price so i bought a black and standard finish which came out to $711.39 i did the order and got my conformation number which i printed!
The next day they email me and say it was a system error and they would not honor the price but instead give me one for $550 i said no it was not my error i wanted the sale price i paid and i would even settle for one TB the answer was still NO its in their fine print somewhere they are not liable for falsely advertised parts.
They did not put the sale though on my CC which is not the point any good company would honor the price but not SDPC we went back and forth and i even contacted the BBB and filed a complaint.
Their big answer was dont feel bad we did not honor anybody else who bought parts listed under these discounted prices Gee Thanks i feel way better now!
Just a warning be careful if and when you think about dealing with them i'm done with them and dont expect anything but wanted people to know!
Old 12-22-2014, 10:05 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

As you know from previous conversations, we had a data upload error that mis-priced several items on our website. We found the problem as fast as we could and we resolved it as fast as we could on the website. We immediately contacted you to let you know there had been an error and that we could not honor the pricing that was mistakenly posted. It was a simple mistake that we resolved as quickly as possible to avoid any confusion, but unfortunately it was not fixed before your order came through.

We have apologized to you in every way that we could in the past month and we have tried to resolve this as best we could in a reasonable fashion. In multiple emails, on the BBB complaint, etc. There is nothing else I can do if you will not accept the apology nor the discounted pricing. We are very sorry that there was a mistake. We have offered you the best deal we could to try to help you out and you won't accept it.

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 12-22-2014, 02:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes you made a offer that is basically the same price other vendors sell the TBs for like I said so it was no real discount and you also wanted to know who those vendors were so you could cause them trouble for selling below MAP pricing which is in very poor taste and I would have no part of that!
You refuse to do the right thing and think I will accept or be happy about it NO I will not! As I said many times how is this my fault your system had problems??? I bought a product at a advertised price and you will not stand behind it period and you offer me a so-called deal to help me out what a joke your helping yourself out but not selling me the TB at the price I bought them for which was $330!

Quick Reply: SDPC don't honor their advertised prices!