LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Buyer beware double d mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buyer beware double d mods

Purchased a radio package on March 7th 2015. After a few days of not receiving any sort of conformation or anything about the purchase I email them and ask if they received the order considering the payment had already cleared... I was told yes the radio was on a shipment coming in today and it would ship out that day or the next day. That was on march 9th 2015. After another week, still nothing, I email again on March 17th to find out what is going on. I was told I ordered the wrong thing, which was incorrect, even the person I talked to admitted that and said they are too busy to fix it right now. He said he would make it right and get it shipped out. ANOTHER week goes by, I email again March 24th, I said if it hasn't shipped and you can't provide me a tracking number to cancel the order or I will put in a dispute with paypal. He tells me the radio and bezel are on a fed ex truck as of this morning. At 8pm that night I finally get a tracking number, the shipping label was made at 12:37 pm that afternoon. So that was yet another lie cause when I talked to him at 12:08 that afternoon he said the radio and bezel was already on the fed ex truck. Then he tells me he only sent the bezel fed ex and he will get me the tracking info for the radio as its being drop shipped though UPS... But wait, the radio and bezel was already on a fed ex truck the morning of March 24th! So I put in a dispute with paypal and he once again lies and said he sent me the UPS tracking info for the radio, which is not true at all. I never got tracking info for UPS just the Fed ex, which was only the bezel. Today he canceled the fed ex shipment for the bezel and had them return to sender.. well Dennis you got you bezel coming back to you and never shipped out the radio so its time to refund my 500$ before paypal makes you. BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!
Old 03-26-2015, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Are you surprised he cancelled the fedex shipment AFTER you filled a dispute with Paypal, I sure as hell would if I was dealing with someone that pulled that on me. Also don't trust the times on Fedex for when things where created, the times zones can be real screwy on that, that 12:37 could have been as early as 8:37AM with how those fedex things are. If things are OUT OF STOCK you will run into shipping delays that could easily take weeks, plus unless you ordered the Metra DD bezel there is the time delay it takes him to MAKE the bezel which is typically a few weeks, you could have simply asked him to cancel the order and understand PAYPAL takes a few days to post a refund, don't be bitching you haven't got your money back yet when it could simply be the time delay it takes for Paypal to refund a transaction.

I've never ordered from him but most on here that have, have had good experiences.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

You can say all you want.

You have already been refunded in full.

We shipped your order as we told you we did and it WAS on a Fedex truck that morning. We pulled back your original order Tuesday morning by calling our driver to bring it back. We then repackaged having a new one with direct signature required and not the original indirect and made a new label to send out a new package. With you threatening a chargeback via email we protected ourself. This is why the new label was generated and we had to drop ship the radio UPS - WHICH the UPS information was emailed to you from the drop ship and UPS. NOT from us. I provided you with the new tracking info as promised. We did NOT however have to go into details as to why we pulled original package back to issue another which required direct signature and to let you know of this.
Once you saw it was shipped you THEN filed a chargeback against us with payPal for full amount knowing everything was being delivered today. However with you being so kind to give me enough time to stop shipments I have everything coming back to us from UPS and FEDEX.
I can provide BOTH tracking numbers here to PROVE indeed your items were shipped
FEDEX for bezel 908941615092604
UPS For radio 1Z2Yx5234266937881

Now your all pissed off because not only did we refund you back via payPal we stopped the shipments so you can not stick it in my *** and get free product. If you KNEW tracking information and saw a package was coming why would you charge it back??????????

As explained to you via the email conversations...this is our busiest time of the year and being down a person to pack, ship, answer phones, ect due to personal reasons it not helping us at all. We know this is not anyones fault but ours and again working to get everything done as fast as we can.

AGAIN
Should you want to speak with me on this we have 2 working phones lines which you have never called and only represented your self via email

Have a nice day and good luck with your car.

Dennis

Last edited by DOUBLEDMODS; 03-26-2015 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DOUBLEDMODS

We shipped your order as we told you we did and it WAS on a Fedex truck that morning. We pulled back your original order Tuesday morning by calling our driver to bring it back. We then repackaged having a new one with direct signature required and not the original indirect and made a new label to send out a new package. With you threatening a chargeback via email we protected ourself. This is why the new label was generated and we had to drop ship the radio UPS - WHICH the UPS information was emailed to you from the drop ship and UPS. NOT from us. I provided you with the new tracking info as promised. We did NOT however have to go into details as to why we pulled original package back to issue another which required direct signature and to let you know of this.
Once you saw it was shipped you THEN filed a chargeback against us with payPal for full amount knowing everything was being delivered today. However with you being so kind to give me enough time to stop shipments I have everything coming back to us from UPS and FEDEX.
I can provide BOTH tracking numbers here to PROVE indeed your items were shipped

Now your all pissed off because not only did we refund you back via payPal we stopped the shipments so you can not stick it in my *** and get free product. If you KNEW tracking information and saw a package was coming why would you charge it back??????????

As explained to you via the email conversations...this is our busiest time of the year and being down a person to pack, ship, answer phones, ect due to personal reasons it not helping us at all. We know this is not anyones fault but ours and again working to get everything done as fast as we can.

AGAIN
Should you want to speak with me on this we have 2 working phones lines which you have never called and only represented your self via email

Dennis
Show me the email with the UPS tracking number and i will pay you 500$
Old 03-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Teching In

AGAIN

Dennis
And by the way, I'm not at all pissed you stopped the shipment, I wasn't going to sign for it anyway. I ordered the radio and bezel and weds night after I put in the dispute and I received the tracking numbers that night, it will arrive tomorrow. So sorry not upset about that... it was your compulsive lying.. Don't worry I will post my proof.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

"Stick it in my ***"......now that was funny
Old 03-27-2015, 09:11 PM
jmd
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

the UPS information was emailed to you from the drop ship and UPS. NOT from us.
Originally Posted by BowlingBob914
Show me the email with the UPS tracking number and i will pay you 500$

GLWFS.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware double d mods