LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

6LiterEater Designs

Old 04-18-2015, 02:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 6LiterEater Designs

For one i would like to say the customer service at 6LE isn't too great. Ordered an item on a friday night. I know they are closed on weekends but i called and left several voicemails and also sent severals emails. From saturday to monday 6LE was active on ls1tech browsing and searching for the tag "6LE". Finally got a call late at night on monday an they blame the slow responses on it being easter. They said the item had already shipped out early that morning. When i finally did get the item, i called and sent an email asking what i needed to do to return the item and still have not got a response. I just said **** it. I'll just try and sale the thing.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:13 AM
11 Second Club

My concern wasn't about relocating the traction button. When Gil told me to look at the pics i forgot that there was even a traction button there in the first place. So i simply said "i guess that will need to be relocated". Before i went on vacation last week i made sure to send an email saying "now that i have finally received the item, how do i go about returning it", but like i said **** it. The horrible customer service shows simply by you saying you blocked my IP address from ordering from your site again. That's retarded. I have spent thousands over the last few months and you clowns can't pick up the phone or respond to an email over a $40 item. Then want to say you blocked me for speaking my mind about how the situation was handled. lol that's the dumbest **** i ever heard. But no biggie, i'll just sale it.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:17 PM
11 Second Club

Lol no i spent thousands with other sponsors such as texas speed, ws6store(mike), pat g, devilsown, huron speed, brute speed, mighty mouse solutions, dp hoses, 1320 wheels. the list goes on and never had an issue. I didn't get a call until i made that post monday and obviously you saw me complaining about the calls and emails going unanswered so you finally decided to have someone contact me to cover your ***. But yet you say you was too busy to be on ls1tech but yet you saw that. OH OK. Don't worry, i will never do business with you guys again. It is all good on my end.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I deleted my responses because as someone pointed out if I wasn't exhausted from being in the hospital with a new born and no sleep for 72 hours I would have seen that anyone can see you destroy your own arguments in the first post.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6LiterEater Designs