LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Beware Nasty Performance

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware Nasty Performance

What a mess.

On June 9th early in the morning I paid for a Nasty Performance Stage 3 kit. By the 17th I hadn't heard anything and first sent an email without getting any response back, I called towards the end of the day asking for an update. Nate responded that he was "waiting on some things from Magna fuel and it should be here tomorrow". I said ok and told him that I needed the kit quickly as I had a large event July 11th and needed time for the shop to install and re-tune the car. I called again Monday the 22nd and asked where the product was and if he had received his items he needed. He said it was shipping to me "that afternoon".

The next day (June 23rd) I still didn't have confirmation so I e-mailed him yet again stating I needed a shipping confirmation before close of business or I wanted to cancel my order, I also re-iterated that I had a very important event July 11th and needed time to install/tune. After that e-mail he updated the account with a tracking number and I didn't get a chance to look at it until Thursday the 25th. All that the tracking number showed was that on the 16th a "label was created". Nothing had been picked up or shipped. I called and then e-mailed and received no response. I sent an email Friday the 26th requesting to cancel the order. I once again received no response and escalated it to a dispute with Paypal.

Nate responded to the paypal and e-mailed me back saying the kit had shipped off "early" that week and he didn't know "what had happened". The tracking number clearly showed that FedEx had NEVER picked up or touched the package and he still refused to cancel the order as he said it was "out of the building and nothing he could do". I received an update from FedEx at 6:40pm on Friday saying the package was dropped off at a distribution center 7 miles from Nasty Performance's shop. Convenient eh? The kit wasn't even going to be sent to me until Monday the 29th and they couldn't speed up shipping unless they sent it back to Nasty. He still didn't offer a refund.

In short I now have a product I don't want from a terrible vendor that will arrive nearly a full month after I paid for it and I am going to have to absolutely crush and rush to make an event I planned on. This was after he refused to refund me and other amazing vendors said they would ship similar products next day air for me free of charge for my troubles.

I highly recommend people take their business ELSEWHERE.

Quick Reply: Beware Nasty Performance