LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TEA...Anybody talked with them lately?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TEA...Anybody talked with them lately?

I have a trade worked out with Brian Tooley and made my order a couple of weeks ago. Well I can only have my car down for a week and need to know a possible timeline on when they will be done so I can have these heads off and back to him. The problem is that I call and leave messages quite often and email them, pm them, and as of today I have faxed them and have not recieved any sort of contact back from them. Brian was great about the situation and now it seems as though I cannot get any answers. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Just need some answers to get the head,cam swap and procharger install set up. I understand if he is real busy just need some quick answers.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hershey Squirt
I have a trade worked out with Brian Tooley and made my order a couple of weeks ago. Well I can only have my car down for a week and need to know a possible timeline on when they will be done so I can have these heads off and back to him. The problem is that I call and leave messages quite often and email them, pm them, and as of today I have faxed them and have not recieved any sort of contact back from them. Brian was great about the situation and now it seems as though I cannot get any answers. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Just need some answers to get the head,cam swap and procharger install set up. I understand if he is real busy just need some quick answers.
i would say that he is just pretty busy. i have called before and sometimes a lady will answer and tell me he is in the back working on stuff. i would forget about e-mails and faxes and just keep calling untill you get ahold of someone.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes...they are very busy. Call...ask for Brian...if he is not available...ask when he will be availabe and tell them you will be calling back at that time. If he is not availabe ask for Brian Hogan. He should be able to take care of you as well.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

They just called me and I even got an email from them. Amazing people. I will only buy heads from them forever. There may be one or two other sets of heads that will perform with their stuff but the service is second to none.
Old 06-08-2004, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup Welcome to the club!!! Yer gonna like the heads as much as the CS too!
Old 06-08-2004, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

This is my second set from them. And probably not the last. We will see how the AFRs work out and maybe down the road they will do a set for me.

Quick Reply: TEA...Anybody talked with them lately?