LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thompson motorsports!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thompson motorsports!!!!!!

Lets start off with Thompson Motorsports is AMAZING! So I recently decided to purchase a brand new 408 stroker build as well as an F1A procharger. I originally called a certain well know company in texas but while on the phone discussing my build there were a few things that they didn't seem to go in on very much as far as detail and that made me uncomfortable. So a friend of mine told me to call THOMPSON MOTORSPORTS. From the time I got on the phone until the time I got off I became 100 percent more comfortable with my purchase. Not only did they steer me in the right direction but they kept me from purchasing a block that would have had me doing more work than I needed to. They worked with me as well on an issue I had with my bank that most people wouldn't want to put up with. They gave me and continue to give me advice on my build even when it no longer benefits them to do so. I also told them of a very low price on the F1A that I had got quoted from another company and they matched it. Thompson Motorsports has had the best customer service and definitely the best prices that I have dealt with so far in my years of buying car parts. I strongly APPROVE and recommend them to any and everybody on this forum. KYLE and Aaron are who I dealt with. Please give them a call guys.
Old 10-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

It was a pleasure working with you! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with in the future.

Thanks
Aaron @ Thompson Motorsports

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thompson motorsports!!!!!!