LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Racetronix Contact

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Racetronix Contact

Does anyone know how long it takes Racetronix to answer an email? Is there a direct phone number to call? Does anyone know of a dealer in NJ?

I'm in the process of putting my project together and need some input from them. I had one of their BLT1 kit on my 96 Impala SS, along with a Walbro fuel pump, and loved it. I'm looking for the same easy install/setup for my truck since I am getting a cam and supercharger.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.
Old 03-01-2016, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Email is normally 1 or 2 days, couldn't contact them when I had more than 1 question for them..
Old 03-01-2016, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck. When I had questions on my fuel system that I bought from them they didn't return emails or even respond on their own forum. I put a post up here and got a nasty pm from them saying how right in the print when you buy from them their **** doesn't come with instructions or support and a lot of nasty words. I will never buy from them again just because of their pm I got
Old 03-01-2016, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I just went on their forum and pm'd them they got back to me the next day. I'm wondering if I can put a walbro450 on the grand national hanger I bought from them with a 340 installed. They basicly told me to sell my hanger and buy the hanger with the 450
Old 03-03-2016, 04:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck. Never responded to me at all except the sales email which told me to go to their stupid forum which I could never access. Great product but 0 customer service.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Teching In

I filled out the "find a local dealer" online request form days ago and got no response.

I also sent them a message about my truck a week or two ago and got no response.

If one of their distributors reads this, please help answer these questions:

My 2010 Colorado has a returnless fuel system. I'm in the process of adding a Magnuson TVS1900 and a 220/228 .598/.598 cam.

1. Will my stock fuel pump handle the demand?
2. Do I need to add a return line?
3. Is there a kit to handle my needs, as in plug and play like the one I put into my 96 Impala SS that Racetronix makes?

4. If not, will I need to use one of Racetronix generic or Walbro Hot Wire kits?
5. What size pump do I need for my application?
6. Is there anything else I would need to make all this happen?

Thank you to anyone that can help me.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Teching In

It's all good now. Just got an email saying they "do not offer any upgrades for trucks equipped with FPCM fuel systems at this time". Took a week, but any news is better than nothing.

I still think they make some great products.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

They make some of the best products I have installed but there support flat sucks. I wish there was a competitor to them with similar products.

Quick Reply: Racetronix Contact