LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

WS6Store

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WS6Store

So far I have had two encounters with WS6Store

1st- waited for a week and it still showed pending on their site, contacted them, I was immediately helped out, they weren't sure why it didn't ship, everything was in stock, it happens, no worries!! They apologized, next day shipped it to me and threw some gear in the box, definitely made up for the parts being a few days late!

2nd- I searched for ORY's everywhere, Summit is usually the cheapest around for most things I've bought, especially with a Military discount. Some smaller companies often help you on the shipping, but regardless, WS6Store was the cheapest for the same part, no need to try get any more off, awesome pricing! I ordered it a couple days ago and thought it might be here today, went home at lunch to check and it wasn't, I knew they were closed for lunch so I called to leave a message at about 1230, they were closed till 1PM, Mike answered right away and by some voodoo magic, as soon as I left my place from checking if there was a package, UPS dropped it off... or so Mike claims, I'm sure it was magic.

Only thing I wish they had was an automatic email with a tracking number or something to tell.

Great stuff guys, i'll be back
Old 05-25-2016, 06:23 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 237 Likes on 183 Posts

Thanks for going over both orders at detail! We do try to get every order taken care of quickly and are more than willing to take a look at issues any may have!

As far as the voodoo...we can neither confirm nor deny that fact ;-)

Thank you for your continued support and orders
Old 06-02-2016, 07:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 240 Likes on 170 Posts

Can't go wrong with WS6store. Every business has issues once in a while. Part of a business. But I have built most of my own and others cars with products from them. I've spent thousands of $$$ with them and they've always been right on point.

There's nothing a phone call and a little patience won't fix if you have an issue.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rbernsdo
So far I have had two encounters with WS6Store

1st- waited for a week and it still showed pending on their site, contacted them, I was immediately helped out, they weren't sure why it didn't ship, everything was in stock, it happens, no worries!! They apologized, next day shipped it to me and threw some gear in the box, definitely made up for the parts being a few days late!

2nd- I searched for ORY's everywhere, Summit is usually the cheapest around for most things I've bought, especially with a Military discount. Some smaller companies often help you on the shipping, but regardless, WS6Store was the cheapest for the same part, no need to try get any more off, awesome pricing! I ordered it a couple days ago and thought it might be here today, went home at lunch to check and it wasn't, I knew they were closed for lunch so I called to leave a message at about 1230, they were closed till 1PM, Mike answered right away and by some voodoo magic, as soon as I left my place from checking if there was a package, UPS dropped it off... or so Mike claims, I'm sure it was magic.

Only thing I wish they had was an automatic email with a tracking number or something to tell.

Great stuff guys, i'll be back
Ws6store is the go to Guys for me . Best pricing, free shipping, awesome customer service. Great place to send your money.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:40 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks guys for all the kind words and sharing your experiences!
Old 06-02-2016, 06:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 412 Likes on 293 Posts

I have had great luck there as well!!!

I am Hoping to order a few piston sets after I get the blocks cleaned and inspected.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Been buying from them for about the past 8 years. Great guys, pricing and fast shipping!
Old 06-12-2016, 11:59 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Thanks everyone!

Quick Reply: WS6Store