BP Automotive Wiring Harness - LS1TECH

LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BP Automotive Wiring Harness

Old 12-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #1

Default BP Automotive Wiring Harness

I am New here so I apologize up front if I am not in the right area.

I am on my 4th LS swap now. I have used 3 different wiring manufactures. BP Automotive is by FAR the Best harness I have purchased. The Quality of this harness is GREAT!! The Tech Support has been Awesome. I have put an LSA in a 71 C10. I had a problem with a coloration code setting. I called Bill and explained my situation to him. Come to find out I ordered the harness with 1 gas pedal and installed another. Bill said it's simple swap the white and brown wires at the gas pedal connector. I did and the problem was gone. I had an issue with finding someone local to program my TCM. Bill said send it to me and I will program it for you! He didn't even charge me!! Outstanding. I had no problem paying for his service. He also through in a MAF extension at no charge.
Outstanding Product and Outstanding Service!! Thank you Bill!!
You have a customer for life. I will Only buy BP Harnesses for my future builds!!
jeffdach is offline   Reply With Quote