LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 10:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question

Does anyone have the install instructions for the FPWH-017 harness? I have had enough with trying to deal with RaceTronix. I have sent them emails requesting the install after I purchased directly from them only to get the response "Did you bother to look at our forum. . . "

Really? I just spent my hard earned money on your product to be treated like that. So then I enrolled in their forum that they think is so great only to wait for my approval which came. After that I find a sticky for the installation of the kit that I purchased only to find out that it does not work. I have messaged them several times both on the forum and private email only to have the messages go un responded.

If you want to push off things to a forum for us the customer to figure out that is all well and good except the forum does not work. I have found three other threads asking for the same thing I am needing, for the link to work so I can have my instructions. All three of those threads have went without response from RaceTronix.

So long story short is anyone has those instructions that would be awesome so I can not deal with Racetronix anymore.

Thanks all,
Kyle

Last edited by KyleLanter; 01-04-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by KyleLanter
Does anyone have the install instructions for the FPWH-017 harness? I have had enough with trying to deal with RaceTronix. I have sent them emails requesting the install after I purchased directly from them only to get the response "Did you bother to look at our forum. . . "

Really? I just spent my hard earned money on your product to be treated like that. So then I enrolled in their forum that they think is so great only to wait for my approval which came. After that I find a sticky for the installation of the kit that I purchased only to find out that it does not work. I have messaged them several times both on the forum and private email only to have the messages go un responded.

If you want to push off things to a forum for us the customer to figure out that is all well and good except the forum does not work. I have found three other threads asking for the same thing I am needing, for the link to work so I can have my instructions. All three of those threads have went without response from RaceTronix.

So long story short is anyone has those instructions that would be awesome so I can not deal with Racetronix anymore.

Thanks all,
Kyle
Please post what you require in our support forum JUST AS YOU DID HERE so a tech can reply with what you require.

Sending e-mails to our webmaster and sales team is not going to get you what you need on our support forum.

If you do not see anything on our forum make sure you are logged in and that your account shows as being a 'REGISTERED USER".

Thank you!

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 01-04-2017, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

I can view everything in the forum and have posted my questions but no one responds. . .
Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM
11 Second Club

RaceTronix to bring it to your attention now that I have made a post on Ls1Tech it would seem that my posts on your forum, which you want customers to use, have been deleted.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

RaceTronix to bring it to your attention now that I have made a post on Ls1Tech it would seem that my posts on your forum, which you want customers to use, have been deleted.
An updated link was provided to the most recent thread. Dupe posts were deleted. Scrolling through the topics or using the forum search function will provide the info required easily.

As a side note since we have moved our forum to IB's hosted service (the same co that runs this forum) we have had consistent problems without resolve. Response times on our forum may be impacted until we can find another hosting solution.

>WEB SITE<
Old 01-04-2017, 03:02 PM
11 Second Club

The Link is for the hotwire kit -001, that preceeded the -017 that I am using. Either way I do not really care anymore as I can figure the kit out. I am beyond frustrated with how Racetronix does business and treated me as a customer. I am not here to tell others to not use racetronix but have it be noted that my experience was the worst that I have dealt with in the aftermarket autoparts industry. . .
Old 01-04-2017, 04:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

The Link is for the hotwire kit -001, that preceeded the -017 that I am using. Either way I do not really care anymore as I can figure the kit out. I am beyond frustrated with how Racetronix does business and treated me as a customer. I am not here to tell others to not use racetronix but have it be noted that my experience was the worst that I have dealt with in the aftermarket autoparts industry. . .
So you are dissatisfied because of the technical support being provided on our forum?

>WEB SITE<
Old 01-05-2017, 10:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Racetronix
So you are dissatisfied because of the technical support being provided on our forum?
I am dissatisfied with RaceTronix. With the way you handle customer interaction, questions, and basic requests. I am dissatisfied with your lack of assistance with any matter until I made this thread on Ls1Tech. Even then neither you or anyone at RaceTronix has answered any of my questions or requests. Also thank you for blocking me from your forum that seems like the mature way to handle a situation. . .
Old 01-05-2017, 10:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I am dissatisfied with RaceTronix. With the way you handle customer interaction, questions, and basic requests. I am dissatisfied with your lack of assistance with any matter until I made this thread on Ls1Tech. Even then neither you or anyone at RaceTronix has answered any of my questions or requests. Also thank you for blocking me from your forum that seems like the mature way to handle a situation. . .
So to sum this up you are not happy having to use our support forum and feel we should have a telephone support program? Is this an accurate assessment of what you are trying to say?

Our forum policy clearly states that all posts must be of a technical nature only! If you wish to vent about our support you can send e-mails to our sales team or continue with what you are doing here.

>WEB SITE<
Old 01-19-2017, 01:06 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 238 Likes on 184 Posts

Kyle

Any time you have any questions at all about parts, installation, or just general inquiry, we would be more than happy to assist in any way!! We first hand know how busy Racetronix can get as we sell so many of their pumpsand setups daily. Please feel free to email our tech support at rpmspeedtech@gmail.com and we will get you squared away asap!!

The racetronix forum is very helpful in alot of matters, but we also understand wanting to talk to a person as well, especially one with experience. We dont JUST sell parts we also do installs and tunes, so we can answer nearly any questions you have!!

Racetronix strives to stay at the forefront of their niche market and do a great job and put out a great product! We are also here to provide as much support as we can for those products.

Thanks

Ws6store.com
Rpmspeed.com
Old 01-23-2017, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tech@WS6store
Kyle

Any time you have any questions at all about parts, installation, or just general inquiry, we would be more than happy to assist in any way!! We first hand know how busy Racetronix can get as we sell so many of their pumpsand setups daily. Please feel free to email our tech support at rpmspeedtech@gmail.com and we will get you squared away asap!!

The racetronix forum is very helpful in alot of matters, but we also understand wanting to talk to a person as well, especially one with experience. We dont JUST sell parts we also do installs and tunes, so we can answer nearly any questions you have!!

Racetronix strives to stay at the forefront of their niche market and do a great job and put out a great product! We are also here to provide as much support as we can for those products.

Thanks

Ws6store.com
Rpmspeed.com
Appreciate the response and offer I will look you guys up for future needs.
Thanks again,

Quick Reply: Racetronix FPWH-017 harness with upgraded bulkhead installation question