LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

WARNING: Wholesale Direct

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 04:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Angry WARNING: Wholesale Direct

I placed an order on the 6th of this month for a set of brake rotors and pads. It is now the 24th and I have not received them.

I have e-mailed called and left messages numerous times. I had one reply the beginning of this week via phone. Brian, said my order had already shipped (well I hope so since my credit card was billed on the 7th), not to mention he did say when I ordered the parts they should of been expected before last weekend. Then he promised to e-mail me a tracking number, 5 days later no e-mail.

No one answers the phones there or I guess reads there e-mail. Thus the only impression I can conclude is that this sponser is either a scam artist or runs a horrible business. Every time I have tried to make contact with them I have simply asked for somebody to contact me.

I am now forced to dispute this bill with my credit card company.

Thanks Whole Sale Direct, for not even simply returning a customers call/e-mail, or even putting in enough effort in to track an order.

I hate posting something like this but, since Whole Sale Direct is not listening to what I have to say I figure the rest of you should.

Dan
Old 07-24-2004, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We need to know when a sponsor is less than reliable. I hope you get a response from them soon.
Old 07-24-2004, 04:55 PM
9 Second Club

He is good to go. They will show up. I got all my stuff from them. It takes a bit. He gets backordered alot.
Old 07-24-2004, 05:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by davered00ss
We need to know when a sponsor is less than reliable. I hope you get a response from them soon.

wholesale direct
Old 07-24-2004, 05:16 PM

JG98 elaborate?
Old 07-25-2004, 12:20 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

As mentioned above, he gets back ordered a L O T between both sites.

You'll get your stuff.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yes, it took me a month to get my pads because Brian misspelled the address (as far as I understand, he missed the apartment number on the address slip). And he also could never come up with a tracking number. My card was also charged immediately after I placed the order, not when it was shipped.

However I DID get everything as promised and basically WITHIN the time frame promised, after we found out about the error, and he did call me back, althouth sometimes that could take couple days. I ended up having to go to a local brake shop because of the delay but I cannot really blame Brian, it could happen to everyone. You should always be ready that it might take a while to get your parts, with any vendor.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Well, I'm having trouble too. I ordered 4 rotors and 4 sets of pads from them over a month ago. I get the rotors and the front pads about 2 weeks after I placed the order but the rear pads don't show. So I wait another week they don't show. So I call them and Brian says he'll send another set to me. 2 weeks later nothing. So I call them back and Brian says he'll OVERNIGHT me a set. 1 Week later.....NOTHING. So I've got these rotors,which look really nice sitting in my garage and I can't install them because WD for some reason refuses to send me the rear pads I paid for. I consider myself a very patient guy but my patience has run out.

Mike
Old 07-25-2004, 11:31 AM
Fiery Features Director

That seems weird. My experience with Brian was better than most. I ordered the rotors and accidentally gave them the wrong exp. date. They could have cancelled the order, but instead they called me to double check the number. Then the very next day he contacted me to let me know that the rotors were shipped out. I received the rotors a few days later, but the pads were not included. I called Brian back and he supplied me with the date they would arrive and the tracking info. I received the pads shortly after. Brian made sure that I received the shipment in full and kept in good contact. Maybe he has been extremely busy. I am sure he will make good on this deal.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:13 PM
11 Second Club

The thing of it is is that I'm not so much overly concerned with the time frame it takes the order to get here. What erks me the most is how they cannot simply send me a tracking number when I have asked for it multiple times. Nor do they answer any of my e-mails. Even on a pm I get nothing. I simply want to make sure they sent it to the right place and I can get a tracking number.

If he reads this I would think he could atleast send a tracking number my way, or explain to me what is going on.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Zangel
That seems weird. My experience with Brian was better than most. I ordered the rotors and accidentally gave them the wrong exp. date. They could have cancelled the order, but instead they called me to double check the number. Then the very next day he contacted me to let me know that the rotors were shipped out. I received the rotors a few days later, but the pads were not included. I called Brian back and he supplied me with the date they would arrive and the tracking info. I received the pads shortly after. Brian made sure that I received the shipment in full and kept in good contact. Maybe he has been extremely busy. I am sure he will make good on this deal.

Hmmmmm not to start anything but maybe it is because you are a director here?
Old 07-25-2004, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

took me 5 weeks to get my rotors (asked for a tracking number 9 times and I got the same reponse 9 times "whats your name and address" and I gave it 9 times.) Took a phone call to get my frt/rear pads that must have been lost so he over nigthed me a set that took a week and a half to get here
Old 07-26-2004, 08:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am happy with my rotors, they were also shipped quickly.
However I didnt get a warranty with them. I sent him a message and told him to fax the warranty. He told me that it was faxed, however i never got it. And hasn't returned my messages since. (1 month).
Old 07-26-2004, 08:59 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Please keep us posted on the details. We at LS1TECH are always concerned about how our sponsors are treating our members.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Bryan just called me and is working on this issue. Bryan said he was out of town and is working on returning everyones messages. I have edited this post until we get this worked out and I see how well this is handled.

Last edited by ON EDGE WS6; 07-27-2004 at 11:12 AM.
Old 07-26-2004, 04:10 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

I left them a message to check this thread.
Old 07-26-2004, 09:26 PM
11 Second Club

After I received a voice mail from Wholesale Direct today. I was given one tracking number, explaining two items were shipped. Not to mention they said they were re-locating there location and that is why they have not been in contact.
So I check the tracking number and it said it was delivered today (I'm at work). I get home and there are two boxes. One box has the pads, the other one rear rotor. I check the invoice, it says Total Price $266.75???

The invoice includes two front rotors, pads and one rear rotor. What the hell am I suppose to do with one rear rotor, and where are the rest of them?

Why does my credit card have my account debited $339, when this invoice says $266.75?

I was only told of 2 tracking numbers. Does this mean I'm not getting the rest of the rotors? What about the rotor they forgot to put on the invoice?

I have to say this is the worst experience I have ever had with a sponser.

If anyone from this company reads this I will be contacting them tomarrow. If this issue is not cleared up immediately I will put a stop payment on this transaction and I will mail back the single rotor and pads.

I feel I am being more than fair.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Regular

Wow I just have seen this thread for the first time right now and I am blown away. I want to apologize we are In the middle of a move due to we grew out of our old facility. We are back on the order desk today and are trying to help our customers. I would like to say how much we appc all the orders we got from this board and also would like to say whoever Is having problems will be taken care of without a doubt. I am sorry a couple of people had problems that made orders during are move. We have taken more than 200 orders from this boord and have had only a few problems. I have spoke with Shaun only so far and would like to ask anyone else with a problem to call me or pm me so I can take care of It. Have a nice day guys. B

WDP INC
714-666-8585
Old 07-27-2004, 02:16 PM
11 Second Club

Brian, I am sorry if this comes across strong, But the follow up and quality of service and transaction details I have received I feel is not acceptible.

In my message this morning I have stated I would like to cancel this transaction. My creditcard company has already applied a stop payment to this transaction. I do not have the time or patience at this point to wait for the remainder of parts to come in or to fix my incorrect invoice.

I do not hold this situation personally against you and wish to no longer continue this ordeal. I will send the one rotor and brake pads back to you this week, and I will PAY for the shipping because I do not want to deal with this situation any longer.

My credit card company will be contacting you to follow up. I am sorry for withdrawing my order and I hope you can understand why.

Please feel free to contact me as I hold no personal grudge and would not slander your organization. What I have posted is based on my experience, and unfortunately it seems like a few others agree.
Old 07-27-2004, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DannoWS6
Brian, I am sorry if this comes across strong, But the follow up and quality of service and transaction details I have received I feel is not acceptible.

In my message this morning I have stated I would like to cancel this transaction. My creditcard company has already applied a stop payment to this transaction. I do not have the time or patience at this point to wait for the remainder of parts to come in or to fix my incorrect invoice.

I do not hold this situation personally against you and wish to no longer continue this ordeal. I will send the one rotor and brake pads back to you this week, and I will PAY for the shipping because I do not want to deal with this situation any longer.

My credit card company will be contacting you to follow up. I am sorry for withdrawing my order and I hope you can understand why.

Please feel free to contact me as I hold no personal grudge and would not slander your organization. What I have posted is based on my experience, and unfortunately it seems like a few others agree.
Come on, man! You're rounding third and heading for home here! Save yourself the shipping and the hassle of re-ordering everything from someone else and just install the fronts and do the rears as soon as they get there! That just makes sense to me, and I understand you're frustrated, but I live on logic, and my idea seems logical.

Quick Reply: WARNING: Wholesale Direct