LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RaceTech Speed / Terry Wilkes

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 12:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down RaceTech Speed / Terry Wilkes

I am not sure if he is selling this through a "company" aspect or personal but he represents himself on this board as a sponsor so I decided to put the situation here, mods feel free to move it to member feedback if it is more appropriate.

Here is the situation:

On Jan 16th I contacted Terry about a NX Fill Station he had listed for sale. He responded quickly and we worked out a price including shipping. That same day at 3:46pm I sent him the money through Paypal and sent him a pm on here stating the money had been transfered. He read the pm that night at around 7:15pm. He responded he would pack it up and send the tracking number.

Everything was cool, I was patient and waited a week until the 23rd when I sent another PM looking for the tracking number. 7 days is PLENTY of time to pack up a fill station and get to UPS. WEll I get a response on the 24th that he will "have me a tracking number today".

Well I waited until the next morning (Tuesday) and still no tracking number. I sent him another pm looking for the tracking number. No response. Wednesday. No response. Today I sent another pm but still no response.

It has been only 11 days since I paypal'd him but honestly that is about 8 days to much when you say you are going to send it right out. He surely has had my money for 11 days.

Terry it shouldnt have had to come to a post on the forum but no communication and no information while you have my money equals bad feelings.

Mike
Old 01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 93LS1RX7
I am not sure if he is selling this through a "company" aspect or personal but he represents himself on this board as a sponsor so I decided to put the situation here, mods feel free to move it to member feedback if it is more appropriate.

Here is the situation:

On Jan 16th I contacted Terry about a NX Fill Station he had listed for sale. He responded quickly and we worked out a price including shipping. That same day at 3:46pm I sent him the money through Paypal and sent him a pm on here stating the money had been transfered. He read the pm that night at around 7:15pm. He responded he would pack it up and send the tracking number.

Everything was cool, I was patient and waited a week until the 23rd when I sent another PM looking for the tracking number. 7 days is PLENTY of time to pack up a fill station and get to UPS. WEll I get a response on the 24th that he will "have me a tracking number today".

Well I waited until the next morning (Tuesday) and still no tracking number. I sent him another pm looking for the tracking number. No response. Wednesday. No response. Today I sent another pm but still no response.

It has been only 11 days since I paypal'd him but honestly that is about 8 days to much when you say you are going to send it right out. He surely has had my money for 11 days.

Terry it shouldnt have had to come to a post on the forum but no communication and no information while you have my money equals bad feelings.

Mike
Mike,Here is your tracking number.

1Z330X240311952627
Old 01-28-2005, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, it shouldnt have been this difficult. You shipped it on the 26th. The shitty part is because I didnt have a tracking number it is sitting on my front door until HOPEFULLY tomorrow because it got delievered tonight and I am out of town.

Quick Reply: RaceTech Speed / Terry Wilkes