LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Excellence Story for UMI Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Excellence Story for UMI Performance

I ordered the lower control arm and panhard rod set from UMI performance on 3 February in the black chrome powdercoat. I called yesterday to find out where my items were at and they told me they were back ordered due to the powdercoating process. I had no problem, but the guy said he would keep in touch to let me know when it shipped. I get a call today from them stating the items came in, but the panhard rod was powdercoated the wrong color. The guy told me he had an adjustable black chrome panhard rod instead of the non-adjustable and would give it to me with no extra cost if I wanted it. The moral of the story hese is excellent customer service. Things were running behind, the guy called me to see if I would want it, and gave it to me for the same price I paid on the non-adjustable. That is true customer service and I really appreciate the hospitality. I was not angry at all with any of this, I know how things can go. So MAJOR KUDO'S FOR UMI PERFORMANCE. WAY TO KEEP LOYAL CUSTOMERS.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great story. They have awesome customer service and will do what it takes to make sure you are taken care of. They are the only place I plan to order my suspension parts. I am waiting for news on the torque are though.

Last edited by BLACKZ02; 02-16-2005 at 03:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Excellence Story for UMI Performance