LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TX speed and performance dropped the ball

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 06:43 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down TX speed and performance dropped the ball

i called and ordered one of there $200 mail tunes. Jason said he would get it out the next day. four days later he pm's me and sayes my vin # isnt working. so i pm him back and give it to him again. I told him I had just started a new job and I am working 6-6 M-F so I could not reach him by phone to try to get it worked out. I also let him know that I had plans to go to the track to test the truck out with the new tune but i was upset that it had taken almost a week to get the tune and I would problaly not get the tune in time to test it at the track that weekend, well it is almost three weeks later and he has not pm'd me or even given me a call to let me know what is going on. I am very upset and disappointed after hearing what good service the have. I thought i'd just let everyone know what horrible service I have gotten from them.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn that sucks
Old 03-04-2005, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

That sucks to hear. When I ordered my tune from Jason, he was extremely helpful. Got my tune back within a couple days.
Emails and PM's are usually not the best way to talk to people, but I understand your situation.

I'd just like to say they've been very good to me, again sorry to hear you had bad luck with them.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:36 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gene I'm sorry for how long it has taken me to get a pcm flashed. I was just now able to get a core pcm flashed for you by my dealership. This is exactly the reason I don't do core pcm exchanges. I was just trying to help out by flashing one of my pcm's to your vin in a effort to keep your truck from being down. Unfortunately I have no control over how long it takes to get the pcm back from the dealership with your vin in it Sorry

Normally we only tune pcm's that are sent in by customers. That way we can reprogram & ship the pcm back out the same day. This method prevents us from relying on the dealership to get tunes out in time. I was only trying to do a exchange this time so you would be able to use your truck until the tune is ready.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com

Last edited by Jason 98 TA; 03-05-2005 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:43 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the support Zick! Like I said normal pcm's that are sent to me we tune & ship back out the same day

Originally Posted by Zick
That sucks to hear. When I ordered my tune from Jason, he was extremely helpful. Got my tune back within a couple days.
Emails and PM's are usually not the best way to talk to people, but I understand your situation.

I'd just like to say they've been very good to me, again sorry to hear you had bad luck with them.
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 03-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Teching In

... What is a core PCM???? I bought a PCM from someone on this board .... and I'd like it programmed ....

but what is a core PCM?????
Old 03-05-2005, 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

like a core alternator or water pump etc

you return it so it can be rebuilt
or pay the core charge
Old 03-11-2005, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jason at TSP took care of me. He did the right thing. Now my car runs great!!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

jason also took care of me 2,sent him pcm on a tues,got it back that thurs,and tune was rite on,they have been real good to me,good job tsp,sory for u to man,
Old 03-14-2005, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I met one of the owners back when i went to Texas Tech before they got started in this business...Nice guy, and the few parts ive bought from them were shipped quickly and in good packaging. Just my .02

Quick Reply: TX speed and performance dropped the ball