LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Alan @ Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 01:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Alan @ Texas Speed

I called Alan a few weeks ago. I asked him if he had about 15mins or so to talk. He said yeah man whats up? I told him i dont know a damn think about LS1's and Im having to buy one and do heads/cam to it for my bro over in Germany. I need all the help you can give me. Need less to say it went from a 15min convo. To a hour and a half teaching leason to Josh(thats me). I think i learned more about these cars in that one phone call then i have learned in my Physics Class at OU.

I have since then talked to Alan on many occasions with many questions in mind. Hell he has answered all my questions, and doesnt act like it bothers him one bit.

Since I live in Norman, Oklahoma and cant seem to find a sweet deal an LS1 that I have all these parts for. Alan has even helped me look for a car around his area(now what shop does that?

I know this post was long but I just wanted to share my experience with everyone. I would have to say this is the best experience I have had with a car shop, and we all know when it comes to cars if something can go wrong then it sure as hell does.

So if you guys ever have any questions about Texas Speed or any of their products I would just say call em up. Not only are they knowledgable but they dont mind sharing the knowledge wealth.

2 thumbs up for Alan King and Texas Speed!

Josh
Old 03-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Top notch guys at Texas Speed, my money got lost in transit and finally arrived at their PO box, they shipped it faster than I paid for just so I could still get it on time. I know who I am buying from, from now on..........
Old 03-21-2005, 09:46 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys!
Old 04-01-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jon@Texas-Speed
Thanks guys!
You don't need to thank us!!!! Just buy me something big and expensive and park it in my driveway.
It's businesses with people like you guys that make owning and modding a car a lot less stressful with your shared knowledge, advice and sales edicit. Everyone knows the public is demanding and always right Cheers Guys much appreciated.

Quick Reply: Alan @ Texas Speed