LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

mti not returning my calls?

Old 03-21-2005, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation mti not returning my calls?

well i orderd a cam from them in december and got it late january but it wasn't spec'd the way i wanted. so i made a thread in the internals. i dunno who but someone deleted it. there was nothing negative said about them either. i talked to david coats and he said he would send me a y1. till this day i haven't heard anything from them. whenever i call and ask to talk to him, he's always busy, out to lunch, with a customer, etc. so i thought i'd post my situation and see how they respond.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Badass pool player

Originally Posted by xxboomer408xx
well i orderd a cam from them in december and got it late january but it wasn't spec'd the way i wanted. so i made a thread in the internals. i dunno who but someone deleted it. there was nothing negative said about them either. i talked to david coats and he said he would send me a y1. till this day i haven't heard anything from them. whenever i call and ask to talk to him, he's always busy, out to lunch, with a customer, etc. so i thought i'd post my situation and see how they respond.
I'm confused??? The last time I was informed about this situation was from Chris who told me a couple of weeks ago that you were going to keep the custom cam and that we didn't need to send you out a Y1.

If that's not the case, then hit me back with an e-mail davidc@motorsporttech.com and I'll get a Y1 sent over to you.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:14 AM
On The Tree

e mail sent

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mti not returning my calls?