LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Some Late but promised feedback for VFN

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Late but promised feedback for VFN

Last year, I think it was Big Mike that setup a GP on VFN Hoods. I was in Afghanistan and really wanted to start getting things together for my return. It took a few late nights, and lots pm's back n forth because of the time zone difference.... Now a year later, and man what a year, I finally went to my buddies shop to pick up the hood, still in the carton it was shipped in. Got it home, opened it up since it was begining to fall apart from moving around so much and WOW, I cant put in words how beautiful this hood is. I ordered a Camaro 2" cowl. I seen some pics but nothing of hoods upclose to follow its lines, just knew I wanted a 2" cowl hood. This hood is so close to the perfect image I had in my mind its laughable. Seriosly, I seen some that the cowl rises up at a 90* from the base of the hood with sharp lines, and I wanted something more like the Sunoco Hood. From looking at it on the ground at my house, its close enough to the Sunoco hood I am not worried about ordering the actual Sunoco one. Thanks to the crew at VFN for the friendly service, constant communication and excellent hood.

Charlie...

ps will install this weekend to check fitment and then its off to the paint booth.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've started thinking about getting a VFN ws6 hood since apparently Roger@ USExotics isn't making f-body hoods anymore(waiting to hear back from an email I sent him). if thats true....VFN for me!!

Quick Reply: Some Late but promised feedback for VFN