LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Getting parts from LGM like pulling teeth!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 03:06 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Getting parts from LGM like pulling teeth!

Man, just got off the phone w/LGM for the 5th time in over 3 weeks, and was told the part I've been trying to order will ship today.... for the 5th time!

I bought a used 9" rear about a month ago and the guy threw in a LGM G2 torque arm. It was missing the front mount. I called LGM around May 11 and was told "no prob. it's $69.95 and it will ship today, and take 4 or 5 days."
Had a busy week at work the next week and didn't notice it didn't come. Called back around May 23rd and was told there was some kind of problem, possibly with my credit card, and they called several times and left messages but no one called back, so they canceled the order. I own my own business and am the only one who answers the phone or checks messages, so that was BS#1. I also know that there was PLENTY of room for the purchase on the card-BS#2. now, I know mixups happen, and wasn't upset at all and gave the CC info 'again' and was told it would ship that day(again).
On the 25th (2 days later) there IS a message from them asking me to call. I call and was informed that the original problem was that I was given the wrong cost, it is actually $99.95, did I still want it? YESS!! my car is on jackstands till I get it so whatever, thats BS again, but I need it, they had it, so ship it. "OK it will ship today, I promise"
Still hadn't seen it so I just called and talked to Bobby again, and asked for a tracking # as I don't have it. He tells me to call back after 5:00 and he'll have the tracking # as the part will ship out TODAY!!! I told him my car is down till I get this part would they(LGM)overnight it at their cost? or at least 2nd day it. "No way! I will be looking for a job if I did that" I don't care, at this point I thhink you should be!
So, I can't drive my car for another frigging week(I hope thats it)
THANKS LGM!!!!!!

Sorry to rant, I should feel better now, but won't til I get my car back on the ground!
Old 06-03-2005, 10:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It left yesterday, I will have bobby call you with the tracking number, or he will be looking for a job.

Louis
www.LGMotorsports.com
Old 06-03-2005, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Louis
It left yesterday, I will have bobby call you with the tracking number, or he will be looking for a job.

Louis
www.LGMotorsports.com
Thank You very much!!!
I was just coming on here to edit my post since I calmed down a little when Bobby called, and straightened it out with me. I was actually gonna edit the part about him looking for a job.
I'm sorry I got a little carried away too!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS RIGHT!!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 01:35 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You bet, You will have it tomorrow

This goes for anyone else- If you have an issue, please bring it to my attention, or my fathers. There is no excuse for these mistakes, but they do happen. I cannot oversee every transaction, but we try our hardest to serve you guys!

Thanks

Louis
www.LGMotorsports.com
Old 06-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Louis - You're a slacker, just admit it.

Nah, Louis bust his *** to keep up with things and the above is definately just me bustin' his *****.

Quick Reply: Getting parts from LGM like pulling teeth!