LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

FMS communication problem - Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS communication problem

Any body have problem with FMS ? coz i'm traing to call hem befor 1week and there is no answer ? i want to check my parts that i order it before and they till me that are shipped befor 3 weeks and i did't recived any thing

Last edited by oOoLy; 06-29-2005 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

odd...I've never had a problem getting ahold of Futral. I haven't even tried using the phone.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:55 PM
12 Second Club

Are the parts being shipped to Kuwait? It would take longer to ship there and they might not have realized where you were at when they told you the ship time.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yea, any shipment that has to go through customs is liable to get held up. I've not once heard of a Futral customer not getting what they ordered tho. What times are you calling them(convert to US central standard time pls).
Old 06-14-2005, 09:41 PM
FormerVendor

Adnan,
Email me a phone number that I can reach you at in Kuwait and I will call you tomorrow. The last time I tried to call the number in Kuwait we have on file for you it did not go through. I also just checked our emails and I have no email from you about this communication problem Also I was on im all day yesterday and today with no messages from you
I sent you an email yesterday about the Fed Ex International shipment.

Thanks
Candy

If anyone has a problem getting in touch with us please send an email to me (candy@futralmotorsports.com) or Allan (allan@futralmotorsports.com) so we can make sure that we get you taken care of. We are behind on returning calls and want to make sure we dont miss anyone.

Last edited by Candy; 06-14-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

cyphur_traq .... I know i call hem in 6:30 pm in kuwait so it will 9:30am in fms .

Candy,
I just sent e-mail just now and I trying to call you before that in this number ( 225-7919-593 ) so that is right number ?
I didn't recived and e-mail about the Fed Ex International shipment
If you can plz till me where is the parts ?

Originally Posted by Candy
Adnan,
Email me a phone number that I can reach you at in Kuwait and I will call you tomorrow. The last time I tried to call the number in Kuwait we have on file for you it did not go through. I also just checked our emails and I have no email from you about this communication problem Also I was on im all day yesterday and today with no messages from you
I sent you an email yesterday about the Fed Ex International shipment.

Thanks
Candy

If anyone has a problem getting in touch with us please send an email to me (candy@futralmotorsports.com) or Allan (allan@futralmotorsports.com) so we can make sure that we get you taken care of. We are behind on returning calls and want to make sure we dont miss anyone.

Last edited by oOoLy; 06-15-2005 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:31 AM
FormerVendor

That is the correct number and I just got an email from you and responded to it.

I also just discovered a glitch with our phone system and they are sending someone out to look at it so bare with us while we get it looked at. It may be part of the reason we are missing some calls.

Thanks
Old 06-16-2005, 07:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thank you Candy for your help .... and I hope to fix your phone to keep in touch .

Quick Reply: FMS communication problem - Resolved