LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Young @ BYUNSPEED is the man!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Young @ BYUNSPEED is the man!!!!

Called him up last thursday cuz i've heard good things about his customer service. Needed to find someone that had a TCI flexplate in stock cuz Speed Inc had originally sent me the wrong flexplate and was having issues gettin me one for an LS1 cuz TCI wasn't delivering when they said they were supposed too and they said if I found one in stock somewhere else they'd give me a refund (thank you speed inc) b/c I needed to get the flexplate for this week, cuz i'll be getting the car running again this weekend (my heads showed up last week, so the motor is ready to go back in). So I called up Young, told him the situation and that I needed a TCI flexplate for an LS1 and that he had to have it in stock otherwise it wouldn't do me any good. He wasn't at the shop at the time, and told me he'd look into it and get back to me and that if he didn't have it, he'd find someone who did and try his hardest to get me one! He was a really nice guy, gave me really good service, actually called me back, and talked to me like I was a friend, just an overall good experience and feelin I got from him! He called me back a little while later to give me the good news that he got me a flexplate and that it's goin out the next day and his price was good and had free shipping!!!! I'd recommend anyone givin him a call if you need anything, and i'll definately call him and do business with him again!!! Thanks again Young!!!!
Old 06-27-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BYUNSPEED
Yea! Yea! Dog! Thanks!
No prob dude! I'll send ya a cool wheelie pic to throw up on ur site if ya want one when I get her back out to the track and get some!!!

Quick Reply: Young @ BYUNSPEED is the man!!!!