LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Why isn't there return calls?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Why isn't there return calls?

I have been trying to email and call Patriot Performance and Futral Motorsports for two weeks now. I have called numerous times and left messages and questions. I have emailed and pm'ed sales personel and still there are no responses. Am I cursed with shitty service or something. Future customer is about to take his business elsewhere because companies have a toll free number that they don't answer or return the messges left. I am getting aggrevated here. Does anyone else have this problem?
Old 07-01-2005, 05:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am trying to get a price on ls6 style stage II heads minus springs and retainers? I already have basically brand new comp 918 springs and titanium retainers on my stock heads. I don't plan on going past .600 lift on my cams. I would like to save a little by reusing almost new parts. they have maybe 3500 miles on them.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:37 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by my01camaroz28
I have been trying to email and call Patriot Performance and Futral Motorsports for two weeks now. I have called numerous times and left messages and questions. I have emailed and pm'ed sales personel and still there are no responses. Am I cursed with shitty service or something. Future customer is about to take his business elsewhere because companies have a toll free number that they don't answer or return the messges left. I am getting aggrevated here. Does anyone else have this problem?

I will look into the phone message and Im not sure who you pm'd or emailed at Futral but I just went through both and do not see any from you. If you would please pm me your name and contact number I will be happy to give you a call to discuss what you need.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2005, 02:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for the curtousy call. I will be awaiting your response on my question and will be using you for my purchase.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Never had a problem with Futral. Hell....Candy called me with updates on my backordered stuff(not their fault) just as often as I called her with questions

Quick Reply: Why isn't there return calls?