LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

EFILive Can Make Your Life Easier

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFILive Can Make Your Life Easier

For those considering a new tuning/scanning tool or upgrading their current product(s), I just want to say that EFILive simply kicks ***. Everything about the product is professional from the manuals to the software itself. My experiences are based primarily on LS1Edit and EASE as my tuning and scanning tools. I have a fair amount of experience with TunerCat for OBDII, and some limited work with HPTuners.

I have experienced no problems with EFILive on different machines with different processors and different OS’s. You can get completely lost (in a good way) in the limitless customization allowed in the scanning tool. For me, the best feature is the integration of the scanner and tuning tool. Like many others, I have become an Excel afficianado over the years by necessity. Most of that need, has been eliminated through the advanced features of the scan tool. The “Black Box” logging feature is very cool (i.e. you don’t have to take your laptop in the car when scanning).

One of things that sold me is that you can take a test drive of both the tuning tool and the scanner. Just go to their homepage and download the demo. That’s what I did. They are also very responsive to customer questions and problems.

Quick Reply: EFILive Can Make Your Life Easier