LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Another great Experience with TTP and Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Another great Experience with TTP and Thunder Racing

I had a Thunder Racing Cheater Cam installed in my car (98 6 speed SS) at TTP this week. This cam is very smooth and makes a ton of power. Initial driving impressions are excellent. As usual, the service at TTP was top Notch. I happen to live very close to Matt (the owner of TTP) and he actually let me drop my car off at his house and he drove it to the shop so I didnt have to miss a day of work to drop the car off. The quality off their work is excellent and my car was returned to me in exactly the condition I left it.

Now the real best part, I dropped my car off on Sunday night and had it back on Friday afternoon. So inside a week everything was done and the car was retuened to me, even with the thanksgiving holiday. The price is right, the serivice is good and the quality of the work is unsurpassed in my opinion.

Anyone who is on the fence about where to have work done to their vehicle, should seriously consider TTP. You will not be disappointed. This is my second experience with them and both were equally amazing (the first time was to order and install Kooks longtubes).

Thanks for reading and a huge thanks to Matt and all the guys at TTP and The Thunder Racing Crew for providing a kick *** cam.

Rob
Old 11-28-2005, 12:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your welcome

Quick Reply: Another great Experience with TTP and Thunder Racing