LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed excellent so far!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Texas Speed excellent so far!!!

Guys I manage the daily activities of 670 persons...I have heard every excuse in the book numerous times...I chose to give Texas Speed a shot at helping me build something alil crazy. I ordered all my parts with great help and phone service from Trevor and Zach. Now guys it was a bitch getting through...But once through these guys took their time helping me and answered all my questions. Trevor told me what parts they had in stock and what days they were going to ship. Trevor followed up with tracking numbers and arrival dates. All my parts are in except for the arrival of my new 402 LS2. There were a few custom parts ordered for that, that will take alil longer than normal. But gentlemen.....These guys did a fantastic job answering my questions and supplying me with detail every step of the way. I hope this project finishes up with my feeling the same about Texas Speed....I really feel it will...I would like to thank Texas Speed again for a superb experience with everything so far.

John Hyde
Old 03-09-2006, 07:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

They built my motor as well, can't say it enough, TSP kicks ***.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Update....Still so far so good...
Old 03-11-2006, 07:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
They built my motor as well, can't say it enough, TSP kicks ***.
Is that why your ****'s SOOO slow?

J/K soldier ... don't **** about their motors. I'm coming back out there this summer or fall to Irving/Grapevine/Dallas. Maybe I'll see you there. If you're a TRUE lead engineer, may have a job for you in Florida, Dalls, or Irving. It's not for the weak-at-heart, though. Pays NY wages. My first job after retirement Network engineer and Director of Academic Computing at Flagler College in St, Augustine. Going from a college campus-level Network to Corporate Enterprise SAN level is A BIG JUMP ... think you could handle it? I believe you could .
Old 03-11-2006, 10:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Is that why your ****'s SOOO slow?

J/K soldier ... don't **** about their motors. I'm coming back out there this summer or fall to Irving/Grapevine/Dallas. Maybe I'll see you there. If you're a TRUE lead engineer, may have a job for you in Florida, Dalls, or Irving. It's not for the weak-at-heart, though. Pays NY wages. My first job after retirement Network engineer and Director of Academic Computing at Flagler College in St, Augustine. Going from a college campus-level Network to Corporate Enterprise SAN level is A BIG JUMP ... think you could handle it? I believe you could .

Right now the team I lead is responsible for the switching side for the entire Dallas County Community College, which is upwards of 500 devices - only counting the switches. I also assist with the routers when needed and also co-lead the team that is responsible for district wide wireless deployment. Its a good starting position

Let me get a 9" in the car and we'll line 'em up
Old 03-14-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Would you be willing to move to New York/

Quick Reply: Texas Speed excellent so far!!!