LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Fuddle and Rock-on

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuddle and Rock-on

maybe I shouldn't do this but I just need to get it off my chest......... you would think 26 working days not counting the weekends would be more than enough time to get a tc and tranny....... ordered both Feb3, and still nothing....I sure hope the rock-on tranny and the fuddle tc is as good as I have read because I sure have waited long enough to see.... well I shouldn't say that because neither are here yet.......is there such a thing as just refunding someone's money?? Sorry just disapointed right now I need a good night sleep and wait some more I guess

Last edited by firebirdls1us; 03-13-2006 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What delivery dates did they promise when you ordered?
Old 03-13-2006, 10:34 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by firebirdls1us
maybe I shouldn't do this but I just need to get it off my chest......... you would think 26 working days not counting the weekends would be more than enough time to get a tc and tranny....... ordered both Feb3, and still nothing....I sure hope the rock-on tranny and the fuddle tc is as good as I have read because I sure have waited long enough to see.... well I shouldn't say that because neither are here yet.......is there such a thing as just refunding someone's money?? Sorry just disapointed right now I need a good night sleep and wait some more I guess
Ah men brother! It does sound a little disappointing. Good luck!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:48 AM
On The Tree

well Fuddle told me there were about a week behind and after waiting a month I called and they said they were shipping it out weds.the6th.......but I called fed-ex on the 13th and they said the label has been bought but they haven't recieved the package to be shipped.......now Dave did say he was a about 3 weeks behind......but it has been going on 6weeks.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

you know this is getting to make me angry now!!! At least Dave with rock-on I can get in touch with him but Fuddle wont answer and wont call me back either............. Damn I was suppose to have the tc in a couple weeks you would think that 6 weeks would be plenty of time!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Can anyone tell me how to get address for fuddle on there site there is no address street name or anything......my wife has called them several times this week and left message's and still nothing........
Old 03-17-2006, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

well if you paid with a credit card just dispute the charge. my experience with rock on is they are always late. hope everything works out
Old 03-17-2006, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

My wife heard from Fuddle today they told her that it was hipped 2 weeks ago and Fed-ex lost it it transit............they assured her it would be here by Mon.. I hope so......but even when it gets here I'm still having to wait for Transmission but Dave said he would call when shipped.Paid Fuddle thru paypal and money order to Rock-on
Old 03-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Banned

shipped on thursday....Southreastren Freight Pro # 26417254-0...Hope this helps ..Dave
Old 03-18-2006, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Thanks Dave and my tc was delivered to day by ups.......... I don't guess I will use fed-ex anymore.. I guess I need to apoligize to you guys (Rock-on and Fuddle) sometime's we get caught up in our on life and never take into consideration what could be happening with other folks.....now I can get my car on the road.. Thanks Guys