LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Speed Inc.

Ordered my first mod of many to come (a lid) from Speed Inc recently. Very fast time to my door and the product was in perfect condition. I am happy with my purchase experience and will shop again with you in the future.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

I just received most of my order I placed with Speed, Inc., but I am still waiting on my B&B cat-back. Does B&B usually take a month to deliver? I received most of my items very quickly and appreciate it very much, but wish the rest of my exhaust would arrive in a timely manner. Any comments?
Old 03-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Launching!

I just ordered some stuff from them too. VERY fast shippment. I think i had my stuff with 3 days. I will deffenetly do business with them again.

derek
Old 03-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 5LETR
I just received most of my order I placed with Speed, Inc., but I am still waiting on my B&B cat-back. Does B&B usually take a month to deliver? I received most of my items very quickly and appreciate it very much, but wish the rest of my exhaust would arrive in a timely manner. Any comments?
There are two B&B's on backorder that I know of - I just replied to your email I believe.

Quick Reply: Speed Inc.