LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

QTP kinda SUX.........

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 03:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default QTP kinda SUX.........

Well its been 2-3 weeks now and no word back from Barry at QTP, i called them about my BRAND NEW! 1 7/8 headers leaking where the primary's go into the merge collector, when i spoke with Barry i explained to him the problem, he said he didnt have any idea on how i could fix them, i asked if he could fix them if i sent them back he said the headers werent assebled in house and they no longer made the 1 7/8, he said he was gonna check on some things so he took my number and told me he would get back to me in a few days, well here it is 3 weeks later and i have recieved not one call back, i have tried to contact him via phone and apparently either he is busy or gone, so i took care of the problem myself and paid some one to cut the collector off and weld the primary's from the inside, put the headers back on and no leaks, I PERSONALLY THINK THAT IF YOU SELL A PRODUCT THAT COST $1270 YOU SOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!! or at least offer to fix them...Just a heads up for all you guys looking to buy QTP products, if you have a problem just expect to have to fix it yourself!!
IMHO bang for buck Pacesetter all the way!! At least Pacesetter has customer service and will take care of thier $275 dollar customer!!
Old 03-24-2006, 05:24 PM
On The Tree

IF anyone from QTP Reads this Please Call me at 405-474-0313, i really need somthing done about these things they started leaking again at the primarys and causes my fuel trim to all jacked up, Now is your oportunity to make your customer happy!
Old 03-24-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Regular

Qtp are some hustlers
Old 03-24-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Resident

Might as well try to fix them locally or sell them and cut your losses. I doubt QTP will contact you, post in your thread, or try to help you out in any way. It seems that's not how they operate. They refused to even mail me missing instructions.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

LOL Well it sounds like another case of a shop going south