LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TSP -Where are my heads???

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TSP -Where are my heads???

I sure hate to bring this out, but I wouldn't want others to experience what we have over the past few months and we have tried calling and PMing to the neck. We ordered a set of Stage III PRC Dart 225's in early February and were told three weeks. Three weeks went by and we called and were told that they were waiting on valves. We sent them our own Ferrea valves. Sometime went by callled to be told that they were waiting on cores. Called back in April and switched the order to some PRC Stage III LS6's because we were told they weren't doing any more Darts. One week to ship. OK fine. PM's and phone calls after two weeks and were told we are working on the "right now and they will go out tomorrow". Tomorrow came and went. Then we called Wednesday and were told ours were being finished and would ship yesterday. It hasn't happened yet and we need to know when these are going to ship. If you don't have them done, or can't do them, just tell us. Don't keeping us hanging like this. This car should have been running back in March. Instead, its sitting in pieces waiting for a tomorrow that just doesn't seem to get here.

Javier Villalon
Carlos Villalon, Jr.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about your delays. I ordered my heads from a difference vendor on 5/2 (and paid in full at that time) and am still waiting. 1-2 months seems like a normal turn around time unless the vendor has the heads along with all the supporting hardware sitting on the shelf.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mdhmi
Sorry to hear about your delays. I ordered my heads from a difference vendor on 5/2 (and paid in full at that time) and am still waiting. 1-2 months seems like a normal turn around time unless the vendor has the heads along with all the supporting hardware sitting on the shelf.
I think whats most upsetting were the numerous promises that they would ship tomorrow. We ended up cancelling the order and got some Dart 225's from Summit within a few days. In the end, all of these problems were probably a blessing. The Darts seem to be awesome heads as cast.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jurisz28
I think whats most upsetting were the numerous promises that they would ship tomorrow. We ended up cancelling the order and got some Dart 225's from Summit within a few days. In the end, all of these problems were probably a blessing. The Darts seem to be awesome heads as cast.

does summit sell LS6 heads?

Quick Reply: TSP -Where are my heads???