LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Dear MTI...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Dear MTI...

Am I ever going to get the part I ordered? It's been a month since I ordered a carbon fiber lid from them. After a week of being charged and not having a tracking number I emailed them and the next day they got bakc with me and said they were currently out of stock but should have them soon. Completely understandable. I told them that it was ok and that I would wait the week for them to have it and if they didn't get any to send me a black one. A week passes, then two and no response. I email them again and still no response. Now I'm pissed, I've been waiting a month for a freaking air lid, something I can get from several other sponsors in a fraction of the time and maybe even cheaper. As soon as I hear back from them I will edit this with the progress. Here's the email detail:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what you guys consider good customer support but this is not it. I chose to spend my money on your product. I could have purchased an airlid from one of the dozens of other companies that make them, they all make the same or similar horsepower anyway, and had it at my door within the same week. It has been a month since I was billed for your product and I have no shipping confirmation, no tracking number, and no response from you as of the last time we talked and you told me that you'd have them at the beginning of the week. That was 20 days ago. Please get your **** together and contact me with a solution as soon as possible. I am reposting this on LS1Tech until it is rectified. THANKS.

-Gabriel Castillo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the beginning of the week came and went, and it is now the end of the week and I have not even heard from you on whether or not I'm going to get the part I ordered or a similar one with a refund of the difference. I understand you must be very busy, but I did not expect to wait almost a month for something as simple and generic as an airlid. Please let me know what is going on. Thanks.

-Gabe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the response. I guess I'll just wait for the CF ones to come in if they will for sure be in by next week. If it goes past then I'll just take a black one I guess. Thanks for handling this for me, I appreciate it.

"Sales - Motorsport Technologies Inc." <sales@motorsporttech.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Castillo,

At present, I'm out of stock on the carbon fiber lids and that's why you haven't seen yours arrive yet. I anticipate that I'll have them in stock by the end of this week, start of the next.

I do have both the clear and black lids in stock and can send you one of those today if you'd like or if you'd like to wait, I'll be more than happy to refund your shipping charges on the carbon fiber lid.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

David Coates
General Manager
www.motorsporttech.com
281-870-8787, Fax (281) 870-0580
----- Original Message -----
To: Sales@MotorsportTech.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: order concern

I ordered the items below over a week ago and still have not recieved a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I was just wondering what the status was on the order. Thanks, any response is appreciated.

"davidc@motorsporttech.com" <davidc@motorsporttech.com> wrote:
Date 4/24/2006
Time 04:10 PM
**Motorsport Technologies Order Confirmation **
Order No: 005414

Billing Information (Must match Credit Card)
First Name : Gabriel
Last Name : Castillo
Company :
Address : 1423 Victoria Blvd
Address 2 :
City : Rockledge
State : Fl
Zip : 32955
Phone : 321 501 0461
Fax :
E-mail : ghostonthestage7@yahoo.com
Comment :
Car Year : 2002
Car Model : Trans Am

Shipping Information
Company :
Address : 1423 Victoria Blvd
Address 2 :
City : Rockledge
State : Fl
Zip : 32955
Phone :
Payment Method : Mastercard
Call For CC Num :

Qty Part No Name Options Price Total
--- ---------- ------------------------------------------------------- ------- ------- -------
1 LS1 F-Body Carbon-Fiber Look MTI airbox lid $129.00 $129.00
1 LS1 F-Body K&N Breather Filter for MTI Airbox (2001-2002 vehicles) $21.99 $21.99

Sub Total : $150.99
Shipping Type : UPS Ground (Residential)
Shipping : $15.18
Tax : $0.00
Total : $166.17
------------------------------------
Shopping cart powered by Cart32 at http://www.cart32.com

NOTICE: These fees do not necessarily represent rates charged by UPS and may include handling charges levied by Motorsport Technologies.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Badass pool player

No excuses. We dropped the ball on this one, both from a communication and shipping standpoint.

Your airlid is on the way. You'll have it tommorrow. UPS Shipping # 1Z 137 93W 13 4074 4418. I've also included a couple of additional items in the box as our way of apologizing for the mistake and if you call me directly at the shop (281) 870-8787 and give me your CC number, I'll refund your original shipping charges.

Sincerely,

David Coates
General Manager
MTI
Old 05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See!! not all stories end in fisticuffs (ron burgundy) glad to see you got it worked out
Old 05-24-2006, 11:24 AM
12 Second Club

Yup, I got an email from them today as well. I knew it was just a miscommunication, I'm glad David was able to straighten it out. Don't worry about refunding me the shipping, it's no big deal. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: Dear MTI...