LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TSP slow?

Old 07-03-2006, 12:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default TSP slow?

Guys, I ordered 2 weeks ago! For pity's sake, at least have the common decency to ship the parts that you DO have in stock, and notify me of what's not in stock. I have emailed twice and never got a response. I called once in between those 2 emails, and talked to Zach who was really cool, but still, just tell me what's not in stock and let's replace with a comparable item like a good business should and get my parts to me.

I'd like to add that it's pretty pathetic that the shopping cart didn't stop me from ordering out of stock items. I run web sites and it's very easy to do this. Way better than losing customers. I was even considering ordering a 408 from TSP, but this is just absolutely sad customer service.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:57 AM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since noone will be around for the next 2 days (4th Holiday), PM me your name and I'll try to get ahold of one of the guys to see what they were waiting on if it hasn't shipped already. You shouldn't have been charged until the items ship though, all the website does is verify that the card has funds available, all the charges are done manually.

I'll ask Jason about the website stuff but I know its not as easy as putting in a few lines of code into the current site. We'd need it integrated with inventory and also have someone full time added just to take inventory and basically add parts in and take them out as parts arrive and ship out. Most parts ship out the same day they arrive which further complicates that whole idea, as well as the company's we can drop-ship from.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:11 AM
10 Second Club

I'll PM you now.

But for the record, it doesn't matter that I'd wait until they're shipped before I'm charged. That still leaves me waiting. And my card was charged on 6/26 but I still have no tracking.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

So now TSP is closed for the holiday. This is cute. I had about 2.5 weeks this summer that were perfect for me to do my head/cam swap, and gave me plenty of time to order parts (which should NEVER take more than a week unless the site tells me they're not in stock!), install the heads/cam, and tackle any unexpected issues. Well, unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to spend AT LEAST 2 weeks waiting on my parts alone. I'm absolutely amazed that TSP is doing this. I ordered from TSP because they are one of the top names on this board, and I have a LOT of respect for them. Well, HAD a lot of respect for them. Now I find out they treat customers like this? Sad.
Guys, I'm not wanting a refund or any compensation. Just PLEASE send me my parts, or if out of stock, CALL or EMAIL me and tell me what comparative replacement part you can sub in for it, since you let me order without telling me the parts are out of stock (a feature which is in FREE OScommerce shopping cart).
Old 07-03-2006, 06:38 PM
10 Second Club

Your the first person I have seen get this aggrevated with TSP. Get your panties out of a wad. The guys at TSP will get your **** to you. Damn man
Old 07-03-2006, 06:51 PM
10 Second Club

I don't mean to get aggravated. I know it's pathetic on my part as well. But a little communication goes a long way here. They could've told me that I need to reschedule my plans because they aren't able to ship in a timely manner.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Resident

call them.. ask for jason or travis if possible, they will take care of you... i had a problem with shipping on a few parts and they contacted the companies and me letting me what was going on and solved the issue in a few hours.. If they have something i want, im buying it from them..
Old 07-03-2006, 07:07 PM
10 Second Club

Cool I'll hit 'em up Wednesday. They seem very nice, but just busy. I'll see what's up. Honestly with their reputation, I want a good business relationship with them instead of aggravation. After all, I'm always blowing money on car parts. Shh. Don't aggravate the wife.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:30 PM
LSxGuy widda 9sec Mustang

Hey N4Cer, I ran up to the shop today to get an update and PM'd you.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by carado1984
call them.. ask for jason or travis if possible, they will take care of you...
I'd ask Trevor instead of Travis....that Travis guy NEVER shows up for work
Old 07-05-2006, 02:42 PM
12 Second Club

I always deal with Jon & he keeps me up to date on my order every time. I know they have been absolutely swamped here lately. They will make it right though. Last time mine was a little late he threw in a sticker & t-shirt for the wait.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:21 PM
10 Second Club

I have to say, -Joseph- has gone out of his way to fix this situation. I appreciate it very much. I do online business and I know how crazy it can be.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Launching!

well your not the only one waiting for parts. I placed a order 3 weeks ago for my ory pipe and o2 extensions and havnt heard anything back from them. Ive emailed and called them.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by N4cer
So now TSP is closed for the holiday. This is cute. I had about 2.5 weeks this summer that were perfect for me to do my head/cam swap, and gave me plenty of time to order parts (which should NEVER take more than a week unless the site tells me they're not in stock!), install the heads/cam, and tackle any unexpected issues. Well, unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to spend AT LEAST 2 weeks waiting on my parts alone. I'm absolutely amazed that TSP is doing this. I ordered from TSP because they are one of the top names on this board, and I have a LOT of respect for them. Well, HAD a lot of respect for them. Now I find out they treat customers like this? Sad.
Guys, I'm not wanting a refund or any compensation. Just PLEASE send me my parts, or if out of stock, CALL or EMAIL me and tell me what comparative replacement part you can sub in for it, since you let me order without telling me the parts are out of stock (a feature which is in FREE OScommerce shopping cart).

what parts are you waiting on? i've been waiting on my ls6 heads from TSP for almost a month. I'm beginning to get a lil aggravated also.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
10 Second Club

I ordered pushrods, ported oil pump, head bolts, head gaskets, timing chain, and a few other parts for my h/c swap. The only parts that they said weren't available (after I had to ask what the delay was) is the head gaskets. So now Joseph went out of his way to get me some head gaskets from their local GM dealer and shipped my order 2nd day UPS. Very impressive. They should be here in the next 2 hours. So then we'll see if it's all there, but I'm impressed with the way that Joseph got in there and fixed this. Much respect to the man for that. Good customer service goes a long way.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

I'm waiting for my heads/cam, push rod, chain, gasket, ported pump, etc.... for my heads / cam swap but no update on when it's coming.... anyone know if they are backed up on their heads??? the last time I called when I finally got though Jon @ TSP told me the heads are back ordered and I should get it last Friday.... still havent received them .... no idea... will call them tomorrow...
Old 07-11-2006, 07:18 PM
TECH Addict

I have actually bought a few things from TSP and have never had a problem. Hope you guys get everything you wanted.
-Joel
Old 07-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

I have to say this is the first I have ever heard of TSP doing anything like this everytime I have ever called them for anything they are the best people in the world to deal with way better than alot of their competitors

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TSP slow?