LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Livernois Motorsports Heads/Cam Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 10:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Livernois Motorsports Heads/Cam Customer Service

I would like to thank Dave B. at Livernois Motorsports. He really got his guys to do a great job on my car. He gave me daily updates which i greatly appreciated. He was always very polite and honest with me. Dave is a great guy and Livernois is lucky to have him.

Also, I would like to thank Virgil. He gave me quite a few discounts to help my bill get lower which helped me out alot. I would also like to thank everyone at Livernois Motorsports that worked on my car, they did a great job.

I would recommend Livernois Motorsports to anyone that wants the job done right. All their products are top notch. I will be posting up my dyno graph after I recive my paper copy of it. I took the car home this past weekend and beat on it a bit. Let me tell you this, the car is an absolute monster.

Thanks Again Livernois Motorsports,

Chris

Last edited by Cgillies86; 08-14-2006 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dropped my car off Monday morning at Livernois Motorsports to correct slight issue with my car's idle. Dave, and Dan Millen stayed really late to fix the problem. Thank you both

Livernois Motorsports goes the extra mile for you, and I recommend them to anyone.

Quick Reply: Livernois Motorsports Heads/Cam Customer Service