LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speed Inc.

First, let me say thanks to all the guys at Speed for doing a superior job last week. Larry set me up with an appointment for a cam install and prothane motor mounts for last week. I dropped off my car early Wednesday morning (before they were even technically open). I was told that it should be done on Friday. Well, I gave them a ring Friday afternoon and it sounded like it might not be done until Tuesday (because of the holiday weekend and all) . I was kinda bummed, but they said they'd try to get it done Friday. Low and behold, I get a call early Friday evening saying the car was done and ready to be picked up. YAHOO!

I was very satisfied with them even before I picked up the car because it was done on time and they were very professional and honest about finishing the car. Then I got the dyno sheet and I was thrilled with the results. 380 rwhp out of a 222/222 .561, 114 lsa cam with only boltons. To top it off, they changed my plugs and wires, which I wasn't expecting.

Overall, top notch service, pricing, and business altogether. Thanks again guys, I'll be coming your way in the spring when it's Moser time!
Old 09-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks

it's always nice to hear a good word

We appreciate the feedback and please let us know if you need anything else.

go enjoy the car