LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Is racetronix slow?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is racetronix slow?

I ordered a set of 32 lb/hr injectors from them on the 17th. From everything I've read they put out some of the best products out there but ship super slow. Their email says not to respond to it, I'll get another one when the order ships. How many of you guys using racetronix have had really slow shipping? I'm in no hurry I just want to know if it takes them over 10 days to get an order out.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Rule of thumb: give it two full weeks. They may ship slow but its always worth it.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Rule of thumb: give it two full weeks. They may ship slow but its always worth it.
Ok, that is pretty much what I heard. I just wanted to be sure because most places ship really fast, the same day or next day. (Summit, Thunder Racing, etc)
Old 09-28-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Veteran

You have to be very specific on shipping with many vendors, they don't want to hear complaints about $100 shipping fee on a $50 part *unless* the customer asked for overnight or express.

That and mail & shipping service is getting worse in general, there are a lot of problems with parts being stolen in shipping. Don't worry about it, just a general heads up
Old 09-28-2006, 01:36 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 91Z28
I ordered a set of 32 lb/hr injectors from them on the 17th. From everything I've read they put out some of the best products out there but ship super slow. Their email says not to respond to it, I'll get another one when the order ships. How many of you guys using racetronix have had really slow shipping? I'm in no hurry I just want to know if it takes them over 10 days to get an order out.
If your e-mail is kain279@hotmail.com we sent you a status query on Sept 19/06 but we have not received a reply. Check your SPAM filters. Please avoid using Hotmail, Yahoo etc. for placing orders and correspondence as they are unreliable. Under most circumstances we ship orders the same or next business day. All orders ship via USPS EMS which is a 2-5 day average service.

Please contact sales@racetronix.com using an alternate e-mail address so that we can get your order out to you ASAP. Provide full details so we can locate your order quickly.

In the future please contact sales@racetronix.com if you have questions pertaining to your order.

Thank you.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 09-28-2006, 04:46 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought one of their fuel pumps from Thunder. All I can say is niiice!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Racetronix
If your e-mail is kain279@hotmail.com we sent you a status query on Sept 19/06 but we have not received a reply. Check your SPAM filters. Please avoid using Hotmail, Yahoo etc. for placing orders and correspondence as they are unreliable. Under most circumstances we ship orders the same or next business day. All orders ship via USPS EMS which is a 2-5 day average service.

Please contact sales@racetronix.com using an alternate e-mail address so that we can get your order out to you ASAP. Provide full details so we can locate your order quickly.

In the future please contact sales@racetronix.com if you have questions pertaining to your order.

Thank you.
Sadly this is the only email address I have, sorry about the confusion. I wasn't making an attempt to bash racetronix, I plan on buying your fuel pump kit as well.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Sadly this is the only email address I have, sorry about the confusion. I wasn't making an attempt to bash racetronix, I plan on buying your fuel pump kit as well.
Please check your SPAM box / filter. We will send this e-mail again now.

>WEB SITE<
Old 09-28-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

Ok I responded. I wondered how Delphi's situation would affect their products. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-29-2006, 02:07 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ok I responded. I wondered how Delphi's situation would affect their products. Thanks for the help.
Reply received. Your order ships today.

Thank you!

>WEB SITE<

Quick Reply: Is racetronix slow?