LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder racing..WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thunder racing..WTF?

Anybody know if Thunder is having any issues with there ordering process, I ordered my cam and a bunch of other goodies a month ago and still no goods... When I emailed them 2 weeks ago they said all of my parts were ready to ship they were just waiting on the cam to show 3 or 4 days later before it shipped. Anyways that was 16 days ago, and now no one will return my emails or my phone calls...Anyone know if there having any internal problems? This was just a cam package and some other stuff, not a hard order to fill...
Old 10-04-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Addict

ordered several times from them. Great service everytime. They will do you right!
Old 10-04-2006, 12:15 AM
TECH Addict

i notice they are backordered a lot....I figured it is because they dont have every product they sell sitting on their shelves, which is fine, they more or less drop ship....
SO, things aren't always avaliable at that moment,
nevertheless...great guys...
Id call them see whats up...maybe something got mixed up
Erik
Old 10-04-2006, 12:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Wrong section? Never had a problem with them. Probably one of the best sponsors on this site.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss1129
Wrong section? Never had a problem with them. Probably one of the best sponsors on this site.
Same here. Good people.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Staging Lane

Yes I have had problems with them. I ordered some poly motor mounts on 30 June. I still have not received them yet so I cancelled that one. Then I ordered some plug wires on 4 Sept. I just got those yesterday. That is the longest I have had to wait from any sponsor on here. I also emailed asking where the poly monunts are. They said 3 different times they will check into it.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

never had a problem here, excellent customer service..try the Sponsor section though.
Old 10-04-2006, 04:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Thats really not like Thunder....Out of any of the vendors on this site, I have always got my things the fastest from Thunder.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gtorep
Anybody know if Thunder is having any issues with there ordering process, I ordered my cam and a bunch of other goodies a month ago and still no goods... When I emailed them 2 weeks ago they said all of my parts were ready to ship they were just waiting on the cam to show 3 or 4 days later before it shipped. Anyways that was 16 days ago, and now no one will return my emails or my phone calls...Anyone know if there having any internal problems? This was just a cam package and some other stuff, not a hard order to fill...
Shoot me an email directly with your name and order number if you have it and look into it and see what we can do. My email is angie@thunderracing.com. We have been short handed in our shipping department so Matthew and Jonathan have been helping out a bunch back there, so we've all been trying to pitch in and help on the customer service stuff. I apologize for the delay, but I'll check on it for you. Feel free to email me anytime you have a concern.

Thanks,
Angie
Old 10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by erikthegoalie
i notice they are backordered a lot....I figured it is because they dont have every product they sell sitting on their shelves, which is fine, they more or less drop ship....
SO, things aren't always avaliable at that moment,
nevertheless...great guys...
Id call them see whats up...maybe something got mixed up
Erik
Sometimes keeping up with supply and demand can become hard to do. This will also push things to a back order status. Dropshipping becomes a method of getting the product to the customer faster.

Thunder probley stocks more than most of the vendors on this site. With that been said no mater how big you are it is impossible to stock everything..

The guys and Ladies at Thunder are awesome...
Dave
Old 10-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Sometimes keeping up with supply and demand can become hard to do. This will also push things to a back order status. Dropshipping becomes a method of getting the product to the customer faster.

Thunder probley stocks more than most of the vendors on this site. With that been said no mater how big you are it is impossible to stock everything..

The guys and Ladies at Thunder are awesome...
Dave

I can't agree more, TR is top notch and stocks more porduct then anyone I know in the LS1 market.
Great crew.