LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

LS1Speed - Not answering email

Old 10-16-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down LS1Speed - Not answering email

Id like too know why Visa doesnt have any credits on file on my Moms card. Ive emailed you, and gotten no reply, maybe this will work. Email is jmahar at gmail dot com. Order was a magnaflow catback. Id like to find out whats going on with my $419.
Regards,
John
Old 10-17-2006, 07:02 AM
Banned

John,

Unless its asking for a fairly long or complicated quote all e-mails would be responded with in 1 business day. Most of the time much quicker. If it was not responded to the most likely of scenario’s is that it was caught in a spam filter. While unfortunate it is not that common. I do apologize if no one has yet to respond to you - but I want you to know that it is because we didn't receive the e-mail and not that we are ignoring it.

I need more information to look up you order. I am sure I narrow it down when I get to the office in an hour or two but it would help if I just had a order number . In any case I will try to narrow it down and respond again.

I am confused tho - are you saying that it was never charged? or are you just waiting for the exhaust system?

Feel free to e-mail me directly as well.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks, i'll email you directly. My other two orders where flawless and fast, thats why this had started to bother me.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Banned

Email responded to and resolved.

Search this Thread