LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Rock On Complaints

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 03:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rock On Complaints

You said you'd have the clerk cut me a check for $500 2-3 weeks ago. I can definately understand some health issues. So just give me an update ASAP.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 09-12-2006, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

I guess not.. just like they didn't respond to my PM's either.. I tried to call a few days ago, no answer.. I'm going to try to call again tomorrow. I'd really like to see these guys turn it around.. Dave is an awesome guy and their transmissions are the bomb.

Josh
Old 09-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Banned

Default OUT OF BUSINESS :::::Rock-On what's going on?

So this is my story with Rock-On Transmission.
Ordered the transmission in week 24 the 2’rd week in June. I asked Dave is the tranny could be here before 14’th July.
My Dad was coming over from Denmark and we had a road trip to Florida ahead of us and I wanted to take the Vert down there and enjoy it.

I was told no problem.

The tranny showed up the day before we left on vacation so no time to put it in. So DD had to do the job.

I came home 14 days later on a Friday night. Went and had the tranny put in Saturday.
I brought the car down to my tuner and we went out to tune the car with shift points and so on.

The tranny was flaring in the shift’s from 2’nd to 3’nd and the rev. would hit the limiter.

I am going to be honest about the fact that my tuner took a week to finally send the Log file to rock-on so they could take a look at the issue with the tranny.

Well after 10 days I first get a response back that they cannot open the Log file my tuner send. Wauw that really took 10 days to figure that out??????????????

I have written Dave back again this Saturday to ask for what files he can then open. Not going to go with the guessing game again.

So to sum up. Ordered the tranny Mid June and it is now Mid Sept. and I still don’t have a working tranny.

Admitted I was 14 days on vacation and this has added to the who time BUT BUT BUT I was told the tranny would be in before my summer vacation and would that have been the fact, then I would also have had the tranny installed and tested before I went out. So I do not see this as my fault even.

Dave, I am still waiting. We are no further that before and you have not responded back to me on that email yet.

What is going on here?
What files do all the other with problems send you?

I have tried to really be easy going on this issue but you are testing me now. Let’s get this resolved ASAP.

Last edited by Camaro02DK; 11-23-2006 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Important update for all rock-on people
Old 09-13-2006, 12:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Have you tired calling? Generally I find things get resolved a lot faster when you call then try by email.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

Hey

I call them EVERY DAY, on both numbers and also emailed them often.

I left msg. with the VERY ANOYING girl there... wauw, I HATE her....

I left voicemsg. also several times, but until now.... VERY SLOW responce time.

Originally Posted by maddboost
Have you tired calling? Generally I find things get resolved a lot faster when you call then try by email.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

Dave

Listen Please....enough Is Enough...

It Is Now Another Week Without You Awnsering My Phonecall, Responding To My Voicemessages, I Have Left To You, And My Several Emails.

This Has To Stop Right Now.........!

Anwser Your Email, This Is Redicouless..... I Have Payed You And You Have Not Delievered. I Have A Car That I Cannot Drive Because Of You.....

Get Back To Me Asap, I Know You Have My Cell And Also My Work Number.

I Will Take Action, If You Do Not Respond By Tomorrow. This Is Not A Threat In Anyway But Fact.

This Is To Much For Me Now.

If You Feel You Do Not Have The Time To Service My Product That I Have Purchased I Want My Money Back Asap.

Please Respond
Old 09-14-2006, 03:40 PM
Banned

As an update for everybody. The anwsering machine is no longer taking msg.

NICE
Old 09-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Banned

Hey

UPDATE AGAIN

Well still no anwser, no nothing at all.

I am contacting the Attorney general on Monday. I have gathere all my papers and also written a complete timeline.

I will let you guys know a reference number so you can refer to that if you decide to start a case too.

Dave, when I called you, you told me how great your service was and how you would take care of me as a customer.... wauv, what a dissapointment.

It is now a week since I responded to you, and no anwser.....
Old 09-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Banned

Still no anwser from Rock-On.... Anybody else heard something????
Old 09-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Banned

WAUW..... WAUW

Got a hold of somebody at Rock-On

So what could they tell me.... after apx. 3 Weeks of waiting for them.

They cannot open the file from my tuner... so to recap, it took Rock-on 3 weeks to find that out.... and not only that, they told me this 1.5 weeks ago and at that time I responded back and asked what kind of other files they could read then.... guess what NO RESPONCE.. I then got them on the phone today... well they would not or could not anwser me what kind of files they could open... IMPRESSIVE
Old 09-19-2006, 08:55 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

I left them a VM today, and I have sent them emails.

If they don't contact me by Wednesday, and then immediately resolve the past due deals, we will not let them renew advertising.

ADMIN
Old 09-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Banned

Glad to see that you guys are taking action....

I have taken action against them now by myself.

I am tired of waiting for them and them stalling me.

They told me that the HP Tuner log file my tuner is sending them is corrupted... hmmm wierd, it has now been send to them 2 times by my tuner and 1 time by me and ALL the files are not working...

See if it was not for the fact that there are SO many people in here with problems I would believe them, but NO, they are stalling right now and I am done waiting.

I worked hard to get my car done for Ocean City muchle car weekend, and I have been looking forward to this for over 9 months, and now it is to late for me to get my car done.

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
I left them a VM today, and I have sent them emails.

If they don't contact me by Wednesday, and then immediately resolve the past due deals, we will not let them renew advertising.

ADMIN
Old 09-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Banned

Anyway... so I called yesterday and actually got a hold of Paul at Rock-on.

They then told me that they could not open the different files I have send them by now. They where all currupt. Well I am sorry but I do not believe them.
I can open them. funny how told me 3 weeks ago that they could not read Hp tuner log files and then 3 weeks later they can, but my file is corrupt.

Anyhow... so I am still screwed.

I think they are just stalling....
Old 09-21-2006, 03:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,090 Likes on 718 Posts

We have temporarily removed their advertising until they clear up these transactions.

ADMIN
Old 09-22-2006, 12:05 PM
Banned

I have again send Dave both screendump and the HP tuner log file.

I took my car drove down to my tuner (1 hour drive) and saw him open the file. got it on a memory stick, went home sent it from 2 different mails. And again.... now I can proberly wait a couple of weeks before getting an uppdate..... but I wanna say thax. to the admins to taje an active role in all these problems with a vendor to get them to deliever what they promised.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Welp, I haven't made any recent calls .. but I can only assume it would be a waste of time.

What legal action should be taken for all of us in bad shape? Maybe we should band together and get something done if we don't get some answers on here soon.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 09-26-2006, 01:35 AM
TECH Veteran

If you paid by credit card or pay pal you may want to start dispute proceedings. ONE member here has recieved his, there is no telling on the rest like you that are waiting.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Banned

So a new day and a new update from me.....

I called rock-on this morning and and the first 4 tries they picked up the phone and then just after 1 sec. hung up.

The 5 try I got a guy that told me he was hired as an anwsering service. AHA

Well I have started a Credit card dispute. Enough is enough.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
11 Second Club

Paid on paypal, but way way past 30 days ago.. how about back in december-january.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 09-27-2006, 04:35 AM
TECH Veteran

(just ranting to no one in particular)

I really wish vendors can't take payment by pay pal. If someone has to use a friend or family creidt card then do since there is recourse later.
/rant

I'll try to get some time this week to find out anything possible about getting a file or refund - its a hectic week but a few phone calls won't eat too much time.

Quick Reply: Rock On Complaints