LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Finish Line Performance, great work!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Finish Line Performance, great work!

I had multiple exhaust leaks, a rattle, and clearance wasn't so great from the first time I had my headers, I-pipe, and catback done. They got me in fast, did everything the right way while dealing with someone else's goof up, tucked it under how it should have been, and it sounds like I always thought it should. They took time to inspect everything, and found a O2 bung issue I didn't even suspect. I even got to BS with them for a bit about future mods, and got a tour of their new shop. They're good friendly guys who have fun doing what they do and do it well.

and I'm glad they are so close to me!
Old 11-20-2006, 08:59 AM
FLP
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Asmodeus
I had multiple exhaust leaks, a rattle, and clearance wasn't so great from the first time I had my headers, I-pipe, and catback done. They got me in fast, did everything the right way while dealing with someone else's goof up, tucked it under how it should have been, and it sounds like I always thought it should. They took time to inspect everything, and found a O2 bung issue I didn't even suspect. I even got to BS with them for a bit about future mods, and got a tour of their new shop. They're good friendly guys who have fun doing what they do and do it well.

and I'm glad they are so close to me!
Kevin,
No problem. We are happy to have you as a customer. We look forward to doing business with you in the spring. Make sure to schedule your appointment in advance... it gets really busy here.