LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Need Advice: Sponsor Feedback FAQ on how to post

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Need Advice: Sponsor Feedback FAQ on how to post

Situation is differnet than actual situation.

Its been over a year and still no refund paid in full froma very reputable shop on here. I paid for an engine to be built last August, the projected build time was 3-4 weeks, 6 at tops. I got little or no response for 3 months after the motor was paid for in full. Then I finally talked to the shop owner and they hadnt even started on it, 2 months later same story so I ask for a full refund. Owner says 20% restocking fee, I compromise for 10%, which its his fault he never started or updated me on his progress, still hasnt paid me in full, they still owe for $2100, its been over a year and counting now, what do I need to do?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would send them a letter certified in the mail asking for payment in full within 10 days from reciept of the letter. Make sure someone signs for it. If it is not paid within the time frame contact an attorney. If that doesn't work send a PM to admin and ask for there help. One of those should work. Hope you can get it worked out.

Thanks,
Amber
T56Rebuilds.com
Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Which shop is it? You shouldn't be keeping secrets like this, especially if 1 year has passed. We can't help you if we don't know all the details.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=506816

That is the link to the Feedback forum guidelines. Omitting the sponsor's company name is against those guidelines.

Please post up the actual situation in another thread where facts can be discussed.