LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

G Force A+++++

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up G Force A+++++

G force does great work and puts their customers first. Check out the thread!

Here is the Link:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/642775-g-force-doctors.html
Originally Posted by pennys58
I took my car into G-Force yesterday to get it tuned after I had my heads installed. They installed my MTI stage IIe heads and needless to say I ran into a shady situation with the person that I had my previous tune with (i.e. no returned calls or pms....this issue will be addressed asap). Anyhow, Mike tuned the car and fixed some MAJOR issues with the OLD tune. Mike stayed late for me and even skipped out on a Rockets game to tune my car.

Things like this say a lot about a shop and even more so about the people that work there. I was happy with the numbers the car made and even happier with the fact that Mike and Jay took the time to explain some of the tuning issues to me. There is no doubt about it, G-Force is a top notch shop and their professionalism and customer service is second to none. I recommend this place to everyone and anyone no matter how big or small the job is. I have been going here for many years and I will continue to be a loyal customer and friend in the many years to come. Thanks G force for the great work, it doesn’t go un-noticed especially with the shady things going on these days at other shops! I guess later on today we will see what my brothers east coast supercharged C6 will make! Jay has done a great job thus far and it sounded nasty yesterday when they started it up! Thanks again guys.....

Last edited by GEARHED; 01-18-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 06:58 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Joe!