LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Patriot Performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Patriot Performance

I Bought A Some Heads From Gunnar About A Year Ago. When I Was First Building The Block I Had A Problem With Some Of The Rocker Bolts Hole. Since I Was In A Hurry At The Time I Took It To A Local Shop. So That They Could Put Some Heli-coils In It.then Some Things Came Up, So By The Time I Actually Had The Car Running It Was A Year Later. The Car Ran For About 1000 Miles. Then I Started Hearing A Slight Thicking. When I Took The Valve Cover Off I See That I Had A Couple Of Loose Rocker. So When I Grab The Bolt I Saw That The Heli-coil Was Still On It. Apparently The Shop Did The Holes Slightly To Big. So I Called Gunnar And Told Him The Truth That I Had Took The Head To Another Shop And That They F**k It Up. He Told Me To Send Him The Head So That He Could Take A Look At It. A Week Later I Had The Head Shipped Back To My House. He Didnt Charge Me Anything. Not Even The Shipping Back. He Did All 16 Holes On That Head At No Charge. What Other Company Would Do That Even Knowing That U Took It Somewhere Else And They Mess It Up.
Thanks Gunnar I Really Appreciated.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for posting how well they took care of you - just don't forget to leave good feedback rating for them