LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs down Thunder Racing

Okay, well i know TR is a sponsor and i know the have a good reputation here and on other websites but i can honetly say i am an unhappy customer. Flame if you will but hear me out. I placed an order on the website on dec. 8 2006 and recieved an email to confirm my order the same day, so far so good. By dec. 25th I had recieved my Headers from Byunspeed.com and LS1speed.com ALL of which i ordered the same day. I got all my stuff from LS1speed.com and from Byunspeed.com. Thunderracing.com however did not deliver. Nothing, for days i waited, and waited. Finally after not hearing anything about my products being delivered to my home address I took it upon myself to contact Thunderracing.com and find out what the deal was. On Dec. 27 i sent an email to thunderracing.com to find out more. Well it took more than 2 weks to get a response, yeah it was Jan. 15 before i heard from them. In an email from their cusotmer service dep. I come to find out that the Hooker Cat-back for 98-02 F-bodies is on back order for more than 2 weeks!!! Okay cool, but WHY wasn't I emailed about the status on it?? Why did I have to wait all the extra time and email them to find out WTF was going on with it??? Why didn't they say on their website something like "Item Currently On Back Order"?? Or something?!?!?! Ya know, like C'mon, don't lie to me and tell pr allow me to assume that you've got it, just say WE DON'T HAVE IT RIGHT NOW. I dunno im just pissed and in the process of canceling my order with them to place the same order with another sponsor. Im about to leave Korea after a year long tour here (yeah Im in the military) and i got alot of **** to do when i get home (asides from my own personal car stuff)and the last thing i wanna do is have to wait on someone for my exhaust system (that i preordered 8 weeks in advance!!!!)so my car can be "street legal". Damn guys sorry to bitch but i really liked TR's website and always thought they'd be good to deal with but after all this, F*ck it its NOT worth my time, patience and aggrivation! Just a warning to everyone else....

Rob
Old 01-28-2007, 08:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob,

If you placed an order on-line with us you should have received an e-mail confirmation right after placing the order. If an item is on back order, the confirmation will state this, along with an estimated date that it will be able to ship.

I will have Angie or one of the sales people get back with you tomorrow with an answer as to what happened if you didn't get a backorder notice.

Sorry I can't be of more help today (it is Sunday here and I am not at work).
Old 01-29-2007, 09:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rob,

Can you please give me a call here at Thunder. I will get to the bottom of this and take care of you. Sometimes we do make mistakes and things fall through the cracks. I am sorry this happened to you. Our phone system will switch over in about 15 min. Just call and ask for Shane.

Just PM'd you with my cell.

Thanks.

877-516-7223

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing