LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Outlaw Motorsports = F+++

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Outlaw Motorsports = F+++

Many of us are still waiting on our dvd's for a preorder sale that started over 2 months ago.

and customer service is terrible over the phone and via the internet.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Just curious, have they been answering their phone or is there seeming no other way than email?

I haven't tried to call them lately though I think they mentioned the DVD just finished up last week. It could now be a matter of getting them out to everyone right now????
Old 02-27-2007, 12:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well I have since gave up calling.. I've called 2 times previously and left my name/information about the subject and they never got back to me.

other times I've called and got no answer.. about 3-4 times of that.

I've PMed the guys who were running the thread. ALSO, emailed their web site emails.

Not sure why they cant even CONFIRM my order.. I got billed 2 months ago.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Tenured Member

Every email I have gotten I have responded too. As mentioned on the answering machine we released the DVD last month then had people call back saying it would lose sound right into it. I called the Production company that monday and they had said it passed when it was analyzed, well we figured out that the audio had been set to a high setting which some dvd players couldnt read. They covered it and we are still waiting for them, they gave us dates but kept pushing them back. I finally went up there and they are guaranteed to be done either friday if not for sure monday. Since we have a show this weekend they would go out till monday/tuesday but I assure you we have EVERYONES names from the Preorders and have not deleted anything.

If you really want I can send you a DVD now but I wont promise it is going to work.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Perfect. I'm fine, I dont mind waiting. Just need some sort of update on that. I just wanted to at least know my order was confirmed, cause I paid. That was my only major concern.. I'll just post your reply in the street racing thread.. cause others were concerned also.

Thank you.

Last edited by Finite1; 02-28-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Outlaw Motorsports = F+++